Orthopaedic Cast Technology Technology Admission, National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu (NOHE) School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology Form , How to obtain School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Form, NOHE Orthopaedic Cast Technology Programme, How to fill NOHE Institution of Orthopaedic Technology Form 2021/2022 Academic Session, See Online Form, Apply Now.
Application for admission into the National Diploma (ND) programme of ISchool of Orthopaedic Cast Technology, National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu (NOHE) 2021/2022 Academic Session is ongoing.
- NOHE Residency Training Admission Form
- NOHE Post Basic Nursing Admission Form
- NOHE Internship Programme
NOHE Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Requirements.
Prospective applicants for Residency Training Programme must:
- Be a qualified Medical Practitioner
- Be fully registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria with current license
- Have satisfactorily completed the NYSC programme or otherwise exempted
- Possess the primary fellowship of the relevant faculty
- Complete disclosure of any other training you may have undergone is mandatory
- Three (3) referees report being addressed to the Medical Director, one of which must be a reference from your last place of work or Testimonial from the DEAN faculty of your medical school.
- Possess professional indemnity certificate from a reputable insurance company
How to Apply for NOHE Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Form.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of application with photocopies of relevant documents as well as recent curriculum vitae addressed to the Medical Director, National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu.
The complete documents should be contained in a sealed envelope indicating in the right upper comer your discipline and should be submitted by hand or by post to the office of the Medical director not later than six weeks from the date this advertisement.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for written/oral interview.
- Candidates with awaiting results or who do not have provisional registration as at the time of this advert need not to apply
- This application process is entirely free of charge and is not contracted out to anybody or firm. Do not respond or succumb to any solicitation/entreaty to the contrary via any social media platform.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!