NOHE (National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu) Internship Programme 2021
NOHE Internship Programme, How to register NOHE Pharmacy Interns, Laboratory Scientist Interns and Nurse Intern Programme, How to fill NOHE Internship Form 2021/2022 Academic Session, See Online Form, Apply Now.
Application for admission into the Pharmacy, Laboratory Scientist and Nurse Internship programme of National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu (NOHE) 2021/2022 Academic Session is ongoing.
- NOHE Residency Training Admission Form
- NOHE Post Basic Nursing Admission Form
- NOHE Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Form
Limited numbers for 12 months uninterrupted internship.
- Pharmacy Interns (For holders of B.Pharm)
- Laboratory Scientist Interns (For holders of B.MLS)
- Nurse Interns (For Holders of B.N.sc Nursing)
NOHE Internship Requirements.
Prospective Candidates for Internship must possess:
- Certificate of provisional registration with their regulatory bodies
- Statement of result
- Oath certificate
- Three reference letters, one of which must come from the Dean of your Faculty
- Affidavit that you have not previously done internship in your respective discipline.
Qualifications for Nurse Interns:
- Eligibility: Graduates of B.N.Sc degree programme from approved and accreditated departments of Nursing in Nigeria University who passed the Professional Examination of Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) and has provisional / intern license by the council.
- Graduates of the B.N.Sc degree programme from foreign universities recognized by Federal Ministry of Education (FME) and National University Council (NUC) registered by NMCN and given provisional license to practice as registered Nurse (RN)
How to Apply for NOHE Internship.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of application with photocopies of relevant documents as well as recent curriculum vitae addressed to the Medical Director, National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu.
The complete documents should be contained in a sealed envelope indicating in the right upper comer your discipline and should be submitted by hand or by post to the office of the Medical director not later than six weeks from the date this advertisement.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for written/oral interview.
NOTE: This application process is entirely free of charge and is not contracted out to anybody or firm. Do not respond or succumb to any solicitation/entreaty to the contrary via any social media platform.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Leave a Reply