NOHE (National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu) Residency Training Admission Form 2021 – Begin
NOHE Residency Training Programme, How to register NOHE Training Form, NOHE Residency requirememnt, Duration of NOHE Residency Programme and How to fill NOHE Residency Training Form 2021/2022 Academic Session, See Online Form, Apply Now.
Application for admission into the Residency Training programme of National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu (NOHE) 2021/2022 Academic Session. See guideline below:
NOHE Residency Training Programmes.
- Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
NOHE Residency Training Admission Requirements.
Prospective applicants for Residency Training Programme must:
- Be qualified Medical Practitioner
- Be fully registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria with current license
- Have satisfactorily complete the NYSC programme or otherwise exempted
- Possess the primary fellowship of the relevant faculty
- Complete disclosure of any other training you may have undergone is mandatory
- Three (3) referees reports to be addressed to the Medical Director, one of which must be a reference from your last place of work or Testimonial from the DEAN faculty of your medical school.
- Possess professional indemnity certificate from a reputable insurance company
- NOHE (National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu) Post Basic Nursing Admission Form
- NOHE Internship Programme
- NOHE Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Form
How to Apply for NOHE Residency Training Admission Form.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of application with photocopies of relevant documents as well as recent curriculum vitae addressed to the Medical Director, National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu.
The complete documents should be contained in a sealed envelope indicating in the right upper comer your discipline and should be submitted by hand or by post to the office of the Medical director not later than six weeks from the date this advertisement.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for written/oral interview.
- Candidates with awaiting results or who do not have provisional registration as at the time of this advert need not to apply
- This application process is entirely free of charge and is not contracted out to anybody or firm. Do not respond or succumb to any solicitation/entreaty to the contrary via any social media platform.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!