NYSC Login For CyberCafe Operators | The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) authority has issued a new directive to all CyberCafe Operators and Business Centers on how to obtain the NYSC Login portal. In that regard, all CyberCafe Operators and Business Centers must be NYSC-accredited. How to Obtain NYSC Accreditation. Read Through.
National Youth Service Corps Scheme is to develop a sound and result oriented organization that is strongly committed to its set objectives particularly those of national unity and even development. An organization that is well motivated and capable of bringing out the best qualities in our youths and imparting in them the right attitude and values for nation-building. An organization that serves as a catalyst to national development, and a source of pride and fulfillment to its participating graduate youths.
Cyber Café Operators (CBO) are critical stakeholders of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), providing numerous online services on the NYSC portal to both prospective and serving Corps Members. Accordingly, Management of the NYSC is set to commence registration and accreditation of interested CBO to ensure sanity of activities on the NYSC portal. Thus, this document is to provide the needed guidelines for this process.
- To bring sanity in the NYSC online registration process.
- To encourage Cyber Café operators to work as partners with the NYSC.
- To weed out quacks amongst Cyber Café operators that perform online services for Prospective and serving Corps Members.
- Ensure effective monitoring of Cyber Café operators through the creation of Database of Cyber Café Operators.
- Promote error-free online registration for Prospective Corps Members
- CAC Certificate /Registration Number (RC No.)
- Date Of Incorporation
- Photo of Business Centre(Interior)
How To Register Your Business Center With NYSC:
Interested Cyber Café Operator must adhere as follows;
- Register on the NYSC CBO website as well as upload of requisite documents as stipulated by the Scheme for approval.
- Issuance of provisional registration for successful Cyber Café Operators, pending inspection of company’s premises.
- Inspection of Premises/Verification of documents.
- Signing and submission of the Cyber Café Operators Agreement.
- Issuance of Certificate by NYSC to accredited Cyber Café Operators.
- Monitoring of accredited Cyber Café operators.
- The NYSC will provide periodic training for accredited CBOs to educate them on new features on the NYSC Integrated System (NIS) platform.
- New business opportunities.
- Partnership with NYSC.
- Access to Technical Support from the NYSC.
- Periodic Training by the NYSC.
- NYSC Batch B Registration portal 2022
- NYSC Married Female PCMs (Document Needed For Registration)
- NerdzFactory Internship for NYSC Corp Members 2022
- List of School of Health Tech Approved For NYSC
- The current NYSC Offices and the Orientation Camp per state
Fees for interested Cyber Café Operators (CBOs):
- Expression-of-Interest fee – N5,000.
- New Registration fee – N20,000.00.
- Annual Renewal of Accreditation fee – N16,000.00
Cyber Café Operators are NOT to charge more than Two Thousand (N2,000.00) Naira for services rendered to Prospective Corps members (both Nigerian and Foreign-trained).
Click below to know NYSC Login For CyberCafe Operators per state
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
For more Infomation; Visit NYSC CBO website