NYSC Married Female PCMs

NYSC Married Female PCMs (Document Needed For Registration)

NYSC Married Female PCMs | The authority of National Youth service Corps (NYSC) has emphasis strongly on the issue of document needed during Mobilization registration for Married Female Prospective Corps Members (PCMs), How to register for NYSC Mobilization as a Married woman, If you are a Married Female check the document needed for NYSC Mobilization registration. Read more.

The National Youth Service Corps is a program set up by the Nigerian government to involve Nigerian graduates in nation building and the development of the country. Link to check Current Location of NYSC Orientation Camp and Office in Nigeria

And that all Prospective Corps Members before participating for National Services, you must register either as a single or as a married person.

The NYSC Current charge for Mobilization:

N276.24 must be paid by Prospective Corps Members after successful Mobilization registration.

We will dicuss the list of document needed for registration as a married person.

Base on the authority of the NYSC any Married Female PCMs who want to apply for Concessional Posting, that they want to be posted to their husband’s State of domicile or resident must provide and upload the following document during registration.

  • Marriage Certificate
  • Newspaper change of name
  • Identity of Husband ( National ID or Driver’s Licence )
  • Evidence of Husband’s State of Residence.
  • Letter from Employer/Utility bill.

The management also advice all prospective Corps Members that, they can Apply for the following Correction:

  • Correction of Name
  • Name Re-arrangement
  • Spelling Error
  • Name Addition
  • Name Removal

Interested person Login to your Dashboard

List Of School Of Health Tech Approved For NYSC


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *