NSCDC shortlisted candidate 2019 | The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) has release the final list of shortlisted candidate, The recruitment exercise that was conducted on October 2019 Shortlisted Candidate is finally release. How to download NSCDC shortlisted candidate.
Long awaiting list of NSCDC shortlisted candidate 2019 has been release online www. http://cdfipb.careers
Those who qualify for the final interview screening will be given Appointment letter and commission them to full staff of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps.
Current ongoing Recruitment:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 NNBTS Batch 33
- NPF (Nigeria Police Force) Recruitment 2022
- NITDA Recruitment And Youth Empowerment 2022
- BUA Cement Recruitment 2022
- Kaduna Datathon Hackathon For Young Innovators 2022
- ARMTI Youth Empowerment, Tuition Free Training in Agribusiness & Employment
According to the DG NSCDC Dr. Ahmed Abubakar Audi, a total of 1,477,32 applicants applied out of which 217,000 successfully updated their records in March 2020. 53116 out of the 217,000 were invited to sit for the CBT test organized by JAMB and 6500 applicants were shortlisted after the test for screening and certificate verification.
In the press conference, the secretary to the cdcfid board, Hajiya Aisha Ahamed Rufai stated as follow:
- After the Shortlisting of 6500 applicants whose certificates were verified physically, they were also screened
- At the end of the exercise, 5000 candidates were successful.
- And accreditation of the 5000 successful applicants is going to start from today.
According to the secretary of the board, the civil defense, correctional, fire, and immigration service board is hereby asking the 5000 applicants that were Successful to visit the same site that they applied to check if their names appear or if they are not successful.
Hajiya Aisha also list documents that shortlisted applicants will need for accreditation documentation with the following documents:
1. Original and photocopies of credentials
2. Pencil and a pen.
Successfully Shortlisted candidates will be screened and then capture for salary.
Note: You are not required to come to the NSCD headquarters if you are not invited because the Invitation is in batches.
How To Check NSCDC list of Shortlisted Candidates:
Applicants are advised to check the application portal: https://www.cdfipb.careers from Monday 17th January 2022. The Actual accreditation will start January 31st, 2022 and those that are successful will be able to see their congratulations message while the 1500 applicants who did not make it out of the 5000 will not be able to access the portal.