Nigeria Police Academy Shortlisted Candidate 2023 | The authority of the Nigeria Police Academy (Polac) has released the names of shortlisted candidates for Admission into 10th Regular Cadet Course of the Nigeria Police Academy 2023. If you have applied, please follow the instructions below to check your name and find out where you will take the exam before it is too late.
The Nigeria Police Academy Wudil- Kano State, is a degree – awarding institution and the National Universities commission, accordingly, recognized the Academy as the thirty seven (37th) Federal University and the one hundred and twenty fourth ( 124th) University in Nigeria.
- Candidates are advised toupload their O’Level result.
- Candidates are tovisit their profile on JAMB’s CAPS platform regularly for any necessary actions and updates as the Admission process is an interactive one that requires input from the candidates equally.
- Candidates who are yet to upload their O’Level results on JAMB’s CAPS Platform are requested to do that as soon as possible.
- Candidates who did not choose POLAC as their Institution of 1st Choice are to change POLAC to their Institution of 1st Choice through JAMB.
- Candidates who were offered admission by POLAC into a Programme/Course other than the one they registered in JAMB are to change their Programme/Course to that offered to them by POLAC through JAMB.
- Candidates who were offered admission by POLAC into a Programme/Course same as the one they registered in JAMB and got a message on CAPS seeking their permission for a Change of Programme/Course by POLAC are to allow/accept the change
- Candidates who have received a notification of an Offer of Admission by another institution on CAPS but are yet to accept/reject the offer are to reject the offer to enable them to be available for POLAC’s offer.
- Candidates who have already accepted Admission from another institution are to visit www.jamb.org.ng from an Accredited CBT Centre to fill the Change of Admission Letter form, download and print an Indemnity Form which will be submitted in Hard Copy to the Academy for onward processing with JAMB.
- Candidates are to also required to ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offer on JAMB CAPS
Polac Examination requirement:
- Writing materials
- Print out of Jamb slip 2023
- Acknowledgment Slip
- Print out of the Attestation Form from Parent
- Print out of the L.G. Certification Form dully sign by the Chairman
The successful Candidates for 9th Regular Course are required to bring along the following materials on resumption date:
a. Original copy of all certificates/credentials
b. Two pairs of white shorts
c. Two white singlets
d. Two pairs of white canvass shoes
e. Two pairs of white socks
f. Two sets of sports wears/track suits (Red Colour)
g. One pair of football boots
h. One black suit for both male and female cadets (with matching shirt and tie for the male cadets)
i. One pair of black covered shoes (low heel for females)
j. Two white bed sheets
k. Two white pillow cases
l. One mosquito net
m. Two blankets
n. Two plates
o. One set of cutlery
p. One cutlass/machete
q. One pressing iron
r. Two brooms
t. Two plastic buckets
u. Eight passport-size photographs
v. 12- Number, 60-page Note books
- Guideline for Nigeria Airforce Recruitment DSSC 2023
- Civil Defence Referee’s Form Release/ Download Now