Npower Batch C Salary Increase to N50,000 Monthly, Npower Batch C Salary Structure, Npower Batch C Duration of work, If you are one of the shortlisted candidate for Npower Batch C, Find out how much is your salary as an Npower Batch C beneficiary and as well as the duration of your duty. Read More.
The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian affairs, Disaster management and Social Development (FMHDSD) has come with the new plan on how much will be suitable for Npower Batch C beneficiaries as monthly stipend as well as the duration of the program.
- Federal Government Fertilizer Subsidy Grant (AFJP Farmers) Apply Now
- Npower, Survival Fund & NYIF Up To 100 Million Beneficiaries/ Check Here
- AFJP Farmers Loan (Shortlisted Candidate)/ Download PDF
- List of Shortlisted Candidate for TCF COVID-19 Loan/ Download PDF
- Npower Batch C (Stream 2) Shortlisted candidates/ How To Check
- SEIFAC Loan/Grant Shortlisted Candidate (Beneficiaries) Download PDF
The prospective Npower Volunteer asked that since batch C tenor is only one year can Npower kindly helped increase their stipends to 50thousand naira so that they will be able to save up something at the end of the program.
Npower responded as follows: thank you for contacting us, your suggestions have been received and will be forwarded to the appropriate department for consideration. Do have a splendid day ahead.
Meanwhile, The previous Batches A and B Npower beneficiaries were paid N30,000 monthly stipends and they were a rumor circulating that a new figure might emerge for the batch C Volunteers.
Stay tune !
While the negotiations is still ongoing in the ministry. we will soon be back with fact and what the ministry agree for Npower batch C stipend.