NOGTECH Recruitment and How-To Apply/ See Guideline
NOGTECH Recruitment | Nigeria Oil Gas Technology Hackathon (NOGTECH) embark on recruiting professional to change the level of production in Oil and Gas Industries in Nigeria. Read More
How to apply for NOGTECH recruitment 2020, the Age limit for NOGTECH recruitment, Screening Date for NOGTECH Job 2020, you can now check the details of NOGTECH recruitment including requirement, eligibility and as well as submitting a successful application
The Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) and Learners Support are working together on the first Nigerian Oil and Gas Technology Hackathon – NOGTECH
Click Here For More Jobs
The Nigerian Oil and Gas Technology Hackathon aims to enable local partnership in the technology revolution ongoing in the oil and gas industry and birth new sub-segment activities that create employment opportunities. NOGTech will offer seed funding, business mentorship and incubation to selected ideas, and provide an opportunity to create world-class solutions for operators and service organization within the industry, and other linkage sectors
NOTE: Nigeria Oil Gas Technology Hackathon (NOGTECH) is yet to be released. Meanwhile, bookmark this page as soon as the application portal is open you will be notified accordingly.
- Social Sciences
- Information Technology
- Health Safety and Environmental Science
- We are looking forward to hiring dynamic experienced Nigerian professionals to enable us to deliver on our strategic initiatives and deepen our footprints in the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry.
- Candidates should have 6 years or more post-NYSC experience from reputed organizations and possess a university degree with a minimum Second Class Lower Degree or HND Lower Credit with a good Masters degree in the following disciplines; History, Mass Communication, English
- Candidates must not be more than 40 years by August 2020
- Candidates must have completed mandatory NYSC where applicable
- Candidates for this role must have strong leadership skills
- Candidates must be able to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Candidates must have basic computer skills.
- Candidates for this role must be a team player with good interpersonal skills and have the ability to do well in a multi-disciplinary and culturally diverse workplace