Oil and Gas Recruitment (Law) – How-To Apply
Oil and Gas recruitment| How to apply for oil and gas Job, available graduate position in oil and gas, experience /Professional are needed in Law department, Nigeria oil and gas industry, requirement and eligibility, Read through.
Our client is Agency of the Federal Government with Headquarters Office situated in one of the Niger Delta States, South-South geo-political zone of the Country whose mandate is to regulate certain practices across the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry value chain. We are looking forward to hiring dynamic, ambitious and committed young Nigerian Graduates and Experienced Professionals to enable us deliver on our strategic initiatives and deepen our footprint in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry
- Job Title: Law
- Job Code: NG-2020-06-221242099617
- Job Category: Experienced Professionals
- Location: Nigeria
- We are looking forward to hiring dynamic experienced Nigerian professionals to enable us to deliver on our strategic initiatives and deepen our footprints in the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry.
- Candidates should have 6 years or more post-NYSC experience from reputed organizations and possess a university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower Degree or HND lower credit with a good Masters degree in the following disciplines; LAW
- Candidates must not be more than 40 years by August 2020
- Candidates must have completed mandatory NYSC where applicable
- Candidates for this role must have good leadership skills
- Candidates must be able to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Candidates must have basic computer skills.
- Candidates for this role must be a team player with good interpersonal skills and have the ability to do well in a multi-disciplinary and culturally diverse workplace
Fill the form to obtain an account, all fields with asterisks are compulsory.
Interested Applicant Click Here
If you need our update or current information concerning Oil and Gas Recruitment kindly provide us with your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide