Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2023 /Application Guideline |The Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2023 portal are now open, the recruitment into Nigerian Airforce Trades/non-tradesmen and women involved candidate age between 21 and 22 for non-trade and between 24/25 for those applying for tradesmen and women. Requirement and eligibility. Read through.
The Nigerian Airforce established in 1964 and right from the date, the conduct of recruitment exercise of qualified personnel into Nigerian Airforce has been carry out yearly by the authority.
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2023|Application Instruction
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2023 NNBTS Batch 33 Begin
- Nigerian Airforce How To Join /Full Directive
- NDA 75 Regular Course Registration 2023
- List Of Maritime School In Nigeria (B.Sc & ND)
- Top Law Schools And Location In Nigeria
- The Best Place To Study Aviation In Nigeria
You may ask,
- When is Nigerian Airforce recruiting 2023?
- When is Nigerian Airforce Trades/non-tradesmen and Women recruiting?
The authority of the Nigerian Airforce inform the general public that the recruitment portal 2023 will soon open, on that note interested candidate are to follow the procedure on how to apply bellow:
The requirement for Non Tradesmen
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE / NECO / GCE / NABTEB.
The requirement Tradesmen/Women
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age (Applicants born before 31 March 1998 are not eligible).
- Those applying for Chaplains Assistant, Assistant Imam and Driver / Mechanic must be between 18 and 28 years of age (Applicants born before 31 March 1995 are not eligible).
- Applicants with ND / NCE must possess at least lower credit from accredited institutions and must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE / NECO / GCE / NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers and other trades skills that require Trade test must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE / NECO / GCE / NABTEB with a credit in English in addition to their Trade Test Certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their experience, which shall include certificates and medals.
- Interested and qualified applicants are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online in the link above.
- Applicants are to apply once. Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of the application online:
- Local Government Attestation Form (To be signed by a military officer or Local Government Chairman).
- Parent / Guardian Consent Form
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Nigerian Air Force online registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees Driver’s Licence, International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
How To Apply: