Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Shortlisted Candidate 2022 | The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Program (NJFP) list of Shortlisted Candidate is out, The (NJFP) is a youth empowerment partnership initiative between the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations Development Program (UNDP). How to check the list of Shortlisted Candidate NJFP. Read through.
The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Program equips the next generation of young leaders who are poised to steer the course of national development by giving them the tools they need to succeed, today.
The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) is a yearly program to place 20,000 highly skilled Nigerian youth in private and public sector organisations spanning various types, sizes and industries across the country.
You May Like:
- Stephen J. Brady Grants and Scholarship
- Commonwealth Foundation Grants
- TIES Graduate Grant (Up To N5 Million
- Global Bridging Fund for Young Entrepreneurs
Do you applied the last concluded Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Program? If Yes, check your name now before is too late Download https://www.njfp.ng
- Fellows will be matched with host organisations based on their interests as well as those aligned to the organisation.
- They will receive a monthly stipend from NJFP.
- 3 clear pathways are available for the Jubilee Fellow at the end of their active engagement in the fellowship:
- High performing Jubilee Fellows may go on to be retained by their respective host organisations.
- Fellows with interest in entrepreneurship would have garnered sufficient skills and knowledge on the job which will be invaluable as they pursue other opportunities
- With newly acquired on-the-job skills & competencies, experience, exposure and a formidable alumni network which can be leveraged, fellows are better positioned and equipped to compete and access future jobs and employment opportunities.
To Qualify you must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be a fresh graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) from any discipline and graduated not earlier than 2017.
- Be a graduate with at least a Second Class Lower (2.2) and above.
- Be at most 30 years old.
- Not currently engaged in any employment.
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment in chosen career field.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment to contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
- Have excellent time management and a professional attitude.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
To be an eligible organisation, you must:
- Provide up-to-date regulatory documentation including –
- CAC Certificate of Registration
- Provide official letter of interest detailing a clear understanding of the objectives of the NJFP and commitment to supporting the program by accepting fellow placements.
- Provide clear descriptions of available role requirements.
- Agree to provide mentorship support to fellows through dedicated sessions with existing experienced professional within their organizations.
- Agree to abide by the guidelines of the program and to sign a code of conduct.
- Have non-discrimination policies on gender, ethnicity, religion and disability status, as well as policies against sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse (PSHEA).
- Have no criminal records or conviction or any affiliation with proscribed organizations i.e, terrorists, drug traffickers, illicit trade, child labour.
How To Check NJFP Shortlisted Candidate:
Currently, the list of Shortlisted Candidate for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Program 2021 is not yet out. but for further information and confirmation, follow the directive below.
- Visit the https://www.njfp.ng/login
- Enter your login details to check your name.
- The details of next stage and further instructions will be sent to the email/phone you used during the registration.
For Information contact: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Program