Nestle Nigeria Plc recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2024 portal is open, Nestle Nigeria Plc is the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company looking for experience Graduate Trainee to fill the various vacant position in the company. If you are fresh graduate and you are looking for work, apply Nestle Nigeria Plc recruitment. Read through.
Nestle Nigeria Plc is Recruiting For it’s 2024 Graduate Trainee Program.
The Nestle Nigeria Plc aim at committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. In fact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together. A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
- Akwa Ibom State Technical School Massive Recruitment
- National Home Grown School Feeding Program Application Form
- KASUPDA Massive Recruitment/Apply Now
1. Graduate Trainee Program 2024
- We are calling all Fresh Graduates and those with a maximum of 2 years’ working experience for the Nestlé Central and West Africa Region’s Graduate Trainee Program 2024.
- Kickstart your career at Nestle, you will experience the excitement that comes with working in the fast-paced and competitive FMCG business while honing your business acumen and leadership capabilities at an early stage of your career.
- We offer an intensive & structured development program over 18 months through multiple rotations in different areas, paired with meaningful roles which are designed to bring out your best.
The ideal candidate must have:
a. A minimum of a Bachelors Degree or a bac+4/5 from a recognized university.
b. Less than 2 Years working experience after graduation
c. Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
d. Strong analytical skills. What’s in it for You?
e. Work with and learn from the best
f. Agile & fun working environment
g. Competitive Salary and benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here