NCA Admission Form | The authority of the Nigerian College of Accountancy (NCA) inform interested candidates to purchase the admission form online for 2021/2022 academic year. to check the Requirement and eligibility on how to apply. Read Full details for Admission process.
The Nigeria College of Accountancy, Jos, is the Training Arm of The Association of National Accountants of Nigeria, ANAN. The Association was established in 1979, and chartered by Act 76, 0f 1993. Its Permanent Site is situated at Nigerian College of Accountancy, College of Accountancy Road, Kwall-Near Jos.
To prepare before joining a Nigeria College of Accountancy:
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into each Academic Session of the Nigerian College of Accountancy, Jos, commencing in September and ending following May, every year.
How to Apply
- Log on to the Official web page of Nigeria College of Accountancy
- select online application and click make an application
- Click apply online
- Fill in the necessary information which include surname, Other name, valid E-mail, and phone number then submit
- A link to proceed with the payment of N10,000 only being purchase of Application Form and process of filling of form would be sent to the e-mail or phone number provided which will include your username & password to login
- Click on Student login located under online application then enter your email address and the password sent to your mail. Note, the password can be change later
- Proceed to complete the online registration form
- Preview your application and ensure all information are correct
- payment via Electronic Channel as provided.
- Submit application from and wait for admission letter via your email address.
All students aspiring to become members of the Association must attend the Nigerian College of Accountancy, Jos in preparation for the Association’s examination programme, consisting of FIVE PAPERS at Professional Examinations ‘A1 (PEA) and SIX PAPERS at Professional Examination ‘B1 (PEB) details of which are contained in the later Section Of this brochure.
ANAN adopted from inception a straight forward approach which incorporates three basic ingredients, namely:
- a four-year period of study of accountancy in an institution accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC) or National Board for Technical Education (NBTE); this is the basic entry requirement into the NIGERIAN COLLEGE OF ACCOUNTANCY (NCA)
- a one year of intensive professional education, training and examination at the Nigerian College of Accountancy.
- a two-year period of supervised practical experience as Accountant-in-Training (AIT) in any sector of the economy. Items (b) and (c) above satisfy the three year professional training for membership of the Association.
If this information is helpful Share it with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook