Ministry of Transportation Jobs Portal 2021 | Federal Ministry of Transportation embark on recruitment of experience persons, How to apply for Ministry of Transportation jobs, Interested applicants are invited to submit the application form. Check the requirement and directive on how to apply online below. Read more.
Information Reaching us is that:
- Applicants don’t Know the right application portal
- Is the application online or typewritten
- Is the recruitment Federal and or State Funded
You are lucky to be here, all what you need to know both the requirements and directive on how to proceed for this year recruitment is here in details read through. Link to Delta State Teachers Recruitment Portal 2021
Federal Ministry of Transportation in Nigeria responsible for overseeing road safety, civil aviation, maritime transport, rail transport, developing government transportation policy, organizing public transport, and the maintenance and construction of infrastructural projects.
- ARMTI Youth Empowerment, Tuition Free Training in Agribusiness & Employment/ Apply Now
- NNPC Recruitment Application Guideline 2021
- Sheraton Hotel Massive Recruitment Ikot Ekpene / How To Apply
- Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Surveyor
- Senior Signaling & Telecommunication Engineer
- Senior Permanent Way Engineer
- Senior Geologist
- Senior Electrical / Mechanical Engineer
- Senior Civil Engineer
- Senior Architect (Supervision Works)
- Senior Hydraulic Engineer
- Senior Geotechnical Engineer
- Senior Architect (Design Vetting)
- Senior Structural Engineer
- Senior Transport Engineer
- Applicants must be Nigerian
- Must Master’s degree for the position (minimum Second class honours, upper division). Be a member of a Professional Body will be an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of ten (10) years working experience on the job
- All applicants must have an experience in Railways infrastructural development in Urban and Extra-urban areas and related works is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of international Standards and Regulations (BS, Eurocodes, ASTM, AASHTO);
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point); CAD software (Autocad, Autocad Civil 3D, ARCHICAD)
- Proficient in specialized software related to the required position (GIS, PLAXIS, SLOPE, PARATIE, FLAC, HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, SAP 2000, LUSOS, MIDAS, RCSEC, PROST).
- Proficient in specialized instruments and system related to the position.
Recruitment of staff into Ministry of Transportation is handle and of course is a Federal Funded Project and that interested person are to follow the approved procedure on this page for the recruitment process.
And also all applicants and the general public are advice to be careful against fraudsters who will see the recruitment exercise as another opportunity to distort and misinform desperate job seekers.
How To Apply:
Interested Applicant Scan and upload your credentials on www.transportation.gov.ng
Send (CV) and attach photocopy of your credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org