MainOne Recruitment Network Security Engineer | The department of Technical in MainOne company, invite eligible and experience Network Security Engineer to submit online application form, The guideline on how to submit MainOne online application form, Requirement and eligibility. Read through.
The Network Security Engineer will ensure that applications and infrastructure are designed and implemented to the highest security standards, thus maintaining and enhancing customer trust. He will participate in security audits, risk analysis, vulnerability testing and security reviews on all MainOne IPNGN infrastructures.
- Identify security issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans
- Ensure the overall security posture of the network
- Secure network by enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access
- Interpret Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and apply them to appropriate network devices
- Develop and interpret security policies and procedures
- Mentor junior members of the IP and security team
- Participate in security compliance efforts (e.g., PCIDSS and ISO27001)
- Develop and deliver training materials and perform general security awareness and specific security technology training
- Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies
- Participate in tier 2 and tier 3 security operations support
- Participate in incident handling
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- At least 3-4 year experience in infrastructure or application-level vulnerability testing and auditing
- At least 3 years of system, network and/or application security experience
- 3-4 years of experience working with: Cisco Routers & Switches, operating systems, (e.g. Windows and/or Linux), Network Administration, and TCP/IP
- At least 2 years of experience working with: Systems security, Network security, Firewalls, IDS / IPS, vulnerability assessments, incident response.
- Consistent implementation of security solutions at different levels
- Knowledge of network routing and security protocols and implementations: TCP/IP, SSL, IPSEC VPN, SSL VPN, and VLANs
- Analyze events and logs using security event management tools
- Strong experience and detailed technical knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security
- Knowledge of network and web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP,
- HTTPS, routing protocols)
- Strong understanding of a process driven environment
- CCNA, CCSP or Security+ certification or equivalent
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong customer service experience and orientation required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Demands of the Job
- Availability to work extra hours in times of emergency and specialized project deliveries.
- Understand and manage the pressure of a 24×7 customer support environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve systems problems and issues
How To Apply:
Interested Applicants Contact: MainOne Department Technical
Deadline: Not Specify