MainOne Recruitment Marketing Communications Supervisor | The department of Commercial in MainOne company, invite eligible and experience Marketing Communications Supervisor to submit online application form, The guideline on how to submit MainOne online application form, Requirement and eligibility. Read through.
The Marketing Communications Supervisor will be responsible for the effective implementation of marketing strategies targeted at communicating with MainOne’s customers to increase market penetration, customer growth, and profitability.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Research, develop and implement brand and communication strategy, standards and practices that promote the behaviour and recognition objectives of the company.
- Develop key messages and manage all corporate communication and media communication for MainOne, including marketing information to customers, employees and other stakeholders.
- Lead agencies and internal team members where appropriate to execute communication activities – marketing materials, advertising, customer communications, direct mail, marketing campaigns, press releases, brochures and content for trade publications, etc.
- Assist with copy writing and editing of promotional literature including brochures and company presentations, newsletters, direct marketing, and social network marketing projects, ensuring all marketing materials undergo brand review and adhere to strict brand messaging guidelines.
- Work closely with the website administrator to ensure messaging is consistent with overall marketing and communication objectives.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external key stakeholders to ensure proper messaging of company beliefs and service offerings.
- Develop and manage repositories of company promotional material and ensure effective updates and version control in line with changing market requirements.
- Demonstrate understanding of telecoms marketing and company product knowledge.
- Contribute to the total effectiveness of the company’s messaging communicating openly, solving problems proactively, offering creative ideas and working as a positive, engaged team member.
- Develop ROI measurements to justify advertising and marketing spend. Ensure that all applicable KPIs are measured effectively and financial controls adhered to.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Events and Sponsorship
- Develop briefs on both MainOne events and sponsored events for all key communication units and stakeholders with clear KPIs and deliverables for effective execution of events
- Plan and coordinate special events from conception to implementation including contracting relevant vendors if required.
- Maintain an annual event and guest list liaising with the Sales team.
- Research speaking opportunities/seminars for the company and arrange individual and panel opportunities.
- Manage and facilitate budget approval for events and corporate gifts
- Provide reports on event takeaways, leads generated, etc.
- Complete pre and post event reports with recommendations for improvement to give a full evaluation of the sponsorship.
- Manage the end-end effective delivery from agencies and ensure flawless execution enhancing MainOne’s brand image and visibility to the right audience.
- Maintain documented account of each sponsorship project in an organised manner and store in a MainOne central repository.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or other relevant fields.
- Postgraduate/relevant professional qualification will be an advantage
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ work experience in a Marketing role
- Relationship Management
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Very good planning, organisational and analytical skills
- Very good understanding of telecommunications market
- Experience in strategic planning, marketing and promotions.
- Time management and skills as well as ability to work well under pressure
- Strong project management and delivery skills, with the ability to multi-task and effectively set priorities within tight deadlines
Demands of the Job
- May be required to travel out of work location
- Ability and willingness to meet tight deadlines when required
How To Apply:
Interested Applicants Contact: MainOne Department Commercial
Deadline: Not Specify