MainOne Recruitment Data Centre Service Engineer| The department of Technical in MainOne company, invite eligible and experience Data Centre Service Engineer to submit online application form, The guideline on how to submit MainOne online application form, Requirement and eligibility. Read through.
The Data Center Service Engineer will assume ownership of the Data Centre space and liaise with the Data Centre Service Coordinator and Service Delivery Manager to ensure consistent customer experience.
- Work with the Service Coordination team and liaising with Technical Sales, DC Product specialists and the DC operations team to ensure that the right technical solutions are designed for the customer.
- Work with the team in the entire cycle of customer on-boarding process and ensuring that detailed and realistic project implementation plans are developed for the customer onboarding.
- Builds and sustains effective communications with all stakeholders and across functional teams to maximize the customer experience
- Proactively identifies potential issues and drives solution to avoid customer impact and facilitate continuous improvements
MainOne Recruitment Data Centre Service Engineer:
Position: Data Centre Service Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Management or related engineering field is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the data centre or IT Facility operations
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Basic understanding of Data Centre facilities such as UPS, HVAC, BMS, Access control, and surveillance systems.
Demands of the Job
1. Regular interaction with customers or other stakeholders.
2. Ability and willingness to work extra hours when required.
How To Apply:
Interested Applicants Contact: MainOne Department Technical
Deadline: Not Specify