MainOne Recruitment DC Facility Coordinator| The department of Technical in MainOne company, invite eligible and experience Data Centre Service Engineer to submit online application form, The guideline on how to submit MainOne online application form, Requirement and eligibility. Read through.
- Develop and implement best practice facility management plans for assigned properties.
- Ensure that the Company’s infrastructure deployed outside, around, and inside the facilities are properly maintained and working optimally.
- Ensure general upkeep and maintenance of DC grounds, buildings, and external perimeters to ensure that they meet health and safety standards and regulatory requirements.
- Plan and manage facility central services such as reception, cleaning, landscaping, maintenance of drainage systems in and around the facilities, bush clearing, waste disposal, parking spaces, etc.
- Conduct regular /inspections/spot checks on all MainOne facilities around the DC area for signs of wear and tear and ensure stakeholders are engaged for resolution.
- Plan best allocation and utilization of space and resources for new buildings or re-organize current premises.
- Conduct facility risk assessments around the DC area and recommend modes of management that ensure these risks are reduced.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- First Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience required.
- Facility Management and HSE certifications will be an added advantage
- Problem-solving skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Time and self-management skills.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications.
- Working knowledge of principles and practices of project management
- Must have knowledge or training in occupational health, safety, and environmental compliance with applicable international, federal, and state regulations and standards.
Demands of the Job
- Good attention to detail.
- Good collaboration and team working skills
- Able to follow through, work with minimal supervision and meet deadlines.
- Pragmatic approach to resolving issues
- Ability to take initiative and think out of the box
- Must be skilled in the standards, concepts, practices, procedures within the health, safety, and environmental fields.
- Will be exposed to some dusty and noisy conditions periodically.
How To Apply:
Interested Applicants Contact: MainOne Department Technical
Deadline: Not Specify