MainOne Recruitment Technical| The department of Technical in MainOne company, invite eligible and experience Data Centre Multiskilled Engineer to submit online application form, The guideline on how to submit MainOne online application form, Requirement and eligibility. Read through.
The Multi-Skilled Engineer will be responsible for the Data Centre physical infrastructure both for the White Space area and the other supporting infrastructure.
He will maintain various sub-systems of the BMS like Chillers, PACs, Electrical Transformers & distribution panels, DG. He also needs to work on systems like BCPM etc. to monitor power consumption by Racks/ IT load.
MainOne Recruitment Technical 2021:
Position: Data Centre Multiskilled Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- At least 3-5+ years of exposure working in large campus/Data Center establishments
- B-Eng. Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent first-level ability to troubleshoot Mechanical and Electrical systems faults within the DC infrastructure.
- The capability of creating, understanding, and interpreting Single Line Diagrams with the view of resolving all levels of electrical issues.
- Good technical knowledge of various Electrical and Mechanical Distribution and subsystems
- Capacity planning change management and ability to develop MOP for all change and plan upgrades within the infrastructure.
- Strong team player
- Strong organizational skills and innovative problem-solving abilities
- Good communication & interpersonal skills, multitasking with an ability to interact with a wide range of people and be a good team player
- Excellent logical reasoning and troubleshooting skills
- ITIL Ver 4.0 and any relevant Facility Management qualification will be added advantage
Demands of the Job
- Running Shift and working extended hours considering the criticality of the infrastructure
How To Apply:
Interested Applicants Contact: MainOne Department Technical
Deadline: Not Specify