List of Shortlisted Candidate FG Grant And Loan 2023| If you had applied for the Presidential Conditional Grant empowerment and the Presidential Palliative Loan Programme check your name among the Shortlisted Candidate to received Grant as well as Palliative loan. read through.
The Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment, Launch the Presidential Conditional Grant empowerment and the Presidential Palliative Loan Programme to empower both Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) and Startup to alleviate the effects of the fuel subsidy removals.
The grant sum is N50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Naira) per beneficiary, and it is designed to reach one million nano businesses in the 774 local government areas. The target beneficiaries are 70% women and youth, 10% people with disabilities, and 5% senior citizens, while the remaining 15% is distributed to other demographics.
The Presidential Palliative Loan amount:
- Non registered business N500,000 – N1 million Grants for
- Registered business ( Nano Businesses) N1 million -N10 million
- MSMEs and Manufacturers N5 million – N75 billion
Read more detail Here
For those that applied for MSME NSIP Startup Empowerment 2023, The program aims is to Fueling Innovation & Empowering Entrepreneurs. If you are business owner, The Startup Support and Engagement Portal was set up as part of efforts to collate and classify startups in Nigeria to benefit from the opportunities provided in the Nigerian Startup Act 2022
Read more details Here
Hope For Nigeria Palliative Disbursement 2023, To lift up Nigerian out of poverty and also to create more jobs for unemployed youth across the 36 state of the country. Hope For Nigeria (HFN) Partners with Federal Government (FG), Assures Poorest Nigerians, Others Of Palliatives. Hope For The Needy and Skill Empowerment Foundation will commence sensitization, account creation and distribution of Access Closa Agents in all communities in Nigeria from December 4, 2023, to ensure that no person is left out of fuel subsidy removal benefits especially the poorest and vulnerable Nigerians.
Read more detail Here
How to check List of Shortlisted Candidate for FG Grant And Loan 2023:
FG Loan Scheme applicants can monitor the status of their applications by signing into their profile or they should check in with your bank to get updates after your application has been sent to them for processing.
If you had applied, check the application status of the following:
- How to Apply Sasria Bursary Opportunities for South African Citizen 2023
- How to Apply Young Innovative Builders (YIB) Grant (Nigerian Students) 2023
- How to Apply Lagos Agripreneurship Programme 2023
- How to Apply Leventis Foundation (Nigeria) One Year Training Programme 2024
- How to apply HII Stage Creation Africa Kenya Grant 2024 (Up to 15,000 Euro)
- How to Apply Business Model Pitch Competition 2024 (Up to N 10,000,000)
- How to Apply for SMEDAN Entrepreneurship Grant 2023