How to Apply Visa Acceleration Program 2024| This groundbreaking initiative connects Africa’s brightest minds with experienced mentors, cutting-edge technology, and unparalleled investment opportunities. How to submit your proposal, Read through.
Visa Accelerator program is to Unlock your startup’s potential and fast-track your success in the dynamic world of fintech, This groundbreaking initiative connects Africa’s brightest minds with experienced mentors, cutting-edge technology, and unparalleled investment opportunities.
Are you ready to disrupt the industry, revolutionize finance, and make an impact in the ecosystem?
The program will be delivered in a hybrid format and will last for 3-months in total. It will include an onboarding week, 10 virtual focus weeks, an investor week and an in-person Demo Day. Other in-person events maybe be organized during the duration of the program such as city meetups or other country or regional events.
- Knowledge and Expertise: Gain a competitive edge with a tailored program covering product design, marketing, finance, sales and more. Receive experts’ guidance and strategic insights to accelerate your startup’s growth and unlock its full potential.
- Mentorship: Gain access to 1:1 mentoring from experts and founders in the ecosystem from Africa and beyond. Learn from the experience of others to solve your challenges.
- Visa Specific Training: Benefit from exclusive Fintech and payment training modules designed by Visa. Enhance your understanding of the fintech landscape, payment ecosystem, and industry best practices. Startups will also get the chance to access Visa’s developer portal and experiment with Visa products and services.
- Funding: Secure the funding you need to bring your innovative ideas to life. Showcase your startup during the Demo Day and you could be considered for an investment opportunity by Visa, Plug and Play, and our wider Venture Capital community
- Partnership Opportunities: Forge powerful partnerships that can drive your startup forward. The program aims to open doors to valuable collaboration opportunities with industry leaders, innovative companies, and strategic partners.
- Product Perks: Gain access to a wide selection of product perks and discounts from over 100 vendors for a combined offer value of over $200,000 such as AWS with product credits, mentorship and fintech-specific training modules
The Theme for Visa Acceleration Program 2024
They are looking for looking for the best and brightest companies to address the following themes. If you believe your company is building solutions in one or more of these areas, you are welcome to apply and join the Visa Accelerator program.
- Unlocking new payment flows
- Embedded Finance
- Empowering merchants and SMEs
- Payment Infrastructure Enablers
- The Future of finance
- Sustainable and Inclusive Finance
If your team has already designed a minimum viable product related to the proposed areas designed a minimum viable product related to the proposed challenges or has a market-ready solution,
- Stage: All Seed to Series A startups that are post MVP and operating in Africa
- Solution: Building a solution addressing one of the above themes
- Traction: Market tested solution that has gained traction
- Geography: Existing operations in Africa or demonstrated commitment to expand in Africa
How to Apply Visa Acceleration Program 2024
Interested Companies who meet the eligibility should submit their proposal online: Apply Here
Applications Deadlines: Febuary 18, 2024
- How to Apply Nelson Mandela Master’s Scholarships 2024
- How To Apply JICA And NITDA Clean Tech Startup Event 2024