Empowering Women and Youth in Nigeria 2024| The federal of Government has open WIBE portal to Empower Women and Youth with the aims of Transforming lives through grants, loans, mentorship, and training across the 36 state of the Federation. Read through
The Women and Youths in Business Empowerment Fund (WIBE) is a transformative organization empowering women and youth in Nigeria. Through grants and loans, we support 36,000 individuals by providing financial assistance, mentorship, and training.
Their motivation Supporting women and youth in establishing sustainable venturesbehind starting this organization is to create resilient communities where empowered women and youth can shape their destinies and contribute to economic growth and social impact.
- flagship program accepting applications for financial assistance, mentorship, and training
- Supporting women and youth in establishing sustainable ventures
- Equipping women and youth with the skills and knowledge to become effective leaders
- WIBEF will be issuing loans and grants to women and youths in business. Grants are limited to N150,000 – N250,000 while loans are between N250,000 – N750,000 payable within 24 months
- Must be Nigerian between the age of 18 years and above
- Women and Youths in business
- Existing ang non-exist business located in any part of Nigeria
- Applicant must have atleast business ideal
How to Apply Empowering Women and Youth in Nigeria 2024
Interested applicant who meet the eligibility criteria should submit their application online.Click Here
- Link To Apply For NG Cares Covid-19 Grants 2024 (Per State)
- How to Check Presidential Grant Empowerment Beneficiaries 2023
- Smedan Loan/Grant