Portal Google for Startups Accelerator 2023 | The portal for Google for Startups Accelerator has open for Women Founders in U.S. & Canada. The accelerator is designed to bring the best of Google’s programs, products, people and technology to women-led tech startups across the region. Read through.
The Google for Startups Accelerator: Women Founders is a 10-week digital accelerator program for Seed to Series A technology startups based in the U.S. and Canada.
- Portal for Getty Pre- and Postdoctoral Fellowships 2023 (Up to $30,000)
- Portal for Jewish Helping Hands Grant program 2023 (Up to $5,000)
In addition to mentorship and technical project support, the accelerator also includes deep dives and workshops focused on product design, customer acquisition and leadership development for founders.
- Three months of equity-free support
- Mentoring from 20+ Google teams
- Training on design, marketing, and leadership
- Support on company and product strategy
- Google product credits for your tech stack
- Early access to new Google products and tools
- Access to Google’s network of industry experts
- Partnership on an advanced technology project
- Open to women-led technology startups within the U.S. and Canada.
- The accelerator program is best suited for Seed to Series A revenue generating tech startups that are headquartered in the United States and Canada.
- Selected companies should have a minimum of 5-10+ employees and the founder and appropriate team members must be available to join all program elements of their cohort.
- In order to ensure Google can provide meaningful value, startups should aim to leverage AI/ML technology in their product, service or operations and/or show an interest in leveraging this technology in the future.
How to Apply:
The Google for Startups Accelerator: Women Founders will kick-off late September 2023. The cohort will consist of 10-12 U.S. and Canadian-headquartered technology startups.
Application Deadline: July 28, 2023