Kenya Presidential Digital Talent Programme (PDTP) 2021 registration has commence, How to apply for PDTP, What you need to know about PDTP, The nature of application for PDTP, Requirement and eligibility Read through.
DigiTalent is the brand name for the Presidential Digital Talent Programme (PDTP), an internship programme that develops the ICT talent pool in Kenya through a collaboration between the public and private sectors. It is a partnership between government, public and private sector stakeholders and is to be implemented by the Ministry of Information Communications and Technology (MoICT) through the ICT Authority (ICTA).
Closing Date: not specified
Do you want to apply for Kenya Presidential Digital Talent Programme (PDTP)? If Yes, follow the directive
You May Like:
- Ghana Police Recruitment 2021/ How To Apply
- U.S Mandela Washington Fellowship For Young Africans 2021/2022/ How To Apply
- William Jefferson Clinton Scholarship ( American University In Dubai) 2021/2022/ How To Apply
- PASET (RSIF) PhD Scholarship 2021/ How To Apply
- International Job Opportunities 2021/ Apply Now
Digitalent is a strategic intervention by ICT Authority on behalf of the Ministry of Information Communication Technology to develop and sustain high end ICT talent by bridging the gap between industry requirements and the capabilities of the local workforce. This is in line with the National ICT master plan which underscores the need to develop a critical mass of high-end ICT skills and to develop an ICT ready workforce to meet the needs of the industry. The programme has trained over 1200 ICT graduates.
Digitalent focuses on two key aspects:
- Leadership development to develop ICT leaders in government management staff by entrenching them with ICT business principles to effectively run ICT structures.
- ICT technical capacity development by training freshly qualified graduates through an internship programme to develop a ready and affordable pool of ICT talent for government.
PDTP aims at developing the ICT talent pool by leveraging collaboration between the public and private sectors. Specifically, its main objectives are:
a. To deliver a combination of structured training, coaching and mentoring.
b. To develop a pipeline of future talent for government with a passion for ethical and accountable public service delivery.
c. To train at least 100 interns over a revolving 12-month period.
d. To promote innovation in local ICT product offerings
PDTP is beneficial in the following ways:
a. Increased youth employability
b. Improved Public/Private sector collaboration Accelerated economic impact through ICT effectiveness
c. Enhanced service delivery by leveraging on ICT
Support ICTA’s contribution to GDP projected to be 8% of GDP by 2017 as outlined in the ICT Masterplan.
How to Apply:
Interested Person Apply Here