PASET (RSIF) PhD Scholarship 2021| PASET Regional Scholarship and Innovation Fund (RSIF) has open portal for PhD Scholarship, How to apply for RSIF PhD Scholarship, If you are students looking for financial support to complete your PhD programm, Apply for RSIF PhD Scholarship. The nature of application and requirement. Read through.
RSIF focuses on transformative technologies that have a far-reaching positive impact on society. It is funded by African governments, the European Commission, the World Bank and the Government of Korea and facilitated by the International Centre of Insect Physiology and Ecology (icipe) in Nairobi, Kenya. PASET (RSIF) PhD Scholarship 2021
You May Like:
- List Of Scholarship (Secondary, Undergraduate, Post-Graduate, Master) Programme 2021
- U.S Mandela Washington Fellowship For Young Africans 2021/2022/ How To Apply
- International Job Opportunities 2021/ Apply Now
RSIF aims to train quality PhD students and post-doctoral researchers at selected African universities to address the human resource gap of highly qualified specialists in the fields of applied sciences, engineering, and technology (ASET) and to contribute to improving research and innovation capacities in those fields in SSA.
- The RSIF PhD Scholarship covers university tuition and related fees, competitive stipend to cover living expenses, travel, medical insurance, and research costs.
- Graduates will have access to RSIF competitive research grants upon completion of their PhD.
RSIF Host University and Programm:
1 Minerals, mining and materials engineering:
- KENYATTA UNIVERSITY (KU)
- THE NELSON MANDELA AFRICAN INSTITUTION OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (NM-AIST)
2 Climate change:
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY KANO (BUK)
- UNIVERSITY FÉLIX HOUPHOUËT-BOIGNY (U-FHB)
- HARAMAYA UNIVERSITY(HU)
3 Energy including renewables:
- UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI (UON)
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT
- INSTITUT INTERNATIONAL D’INGÉNIERIE DE L’EAU ET DE L’ENVIRONNEMENT (2IE)
4 Food security and agribusiness
- SOKOINE UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE (SUA)
- UNIVERSITY OF GHANA (UG)
- MAKERERE UNIVERSITY(MU)
5 ICTs including big data and artiﬁcial intelligence
- UNIVERSITY OF GASTON BERGER (UGB
- UNIVERSITY OF RWANDA (UR)
- UNIVERSITÉ D’ABOMEY-CALAVI
Eligible for a RSIF PhD Scholarship:
- Have a relevant master’s degree in one of the fields of study.
- Meet the specific admission requirements of the RSIF African Host University where they would like to pursue a PhD.
- Be a citizen of a sub-Saharan Africa country.
- Preference will be given to applicants who are 35 years of age and below.
- Be willing to enroll full-time in a PhD program at an RSIF African Host University in the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Should not be holding another PhD scholarship, or currently be enrolled in any PhD Program when applying to the RSIF PhD scholarship.
- Be willing to spend 6-24 months in a ‘sandwich’ research placement at an international partner institute.
- Demonstrate that their research goals are well aligned to the Priority Thematic Areas and contribute to Africa’s development.
- Filled in RSIF Application Document
- PhD Concept Note
- Statement of Purpose / Motivation Letter
- Certified copies of Bachelor’s and Master’s degree certificates. Please combine into one file
- Certified copies of university transcripts for Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees
- Official recommendation letters
- If applicable, an official letter confirming that you will be granted study leave from your place
- Copies of valid identification card and/or passport
How To Apply:
Interesting person Apply Here. Applications submitted by email or in hardcopy will not be accepted.
Deadline: September 30, 2021