Kansas State University Horticulture and Natural Resources 2022| Apply for Permaculture Design, poultry, and vegetable production Training. The training funded by the U.S. Consulate General in Lagos is set to serve participants across two clusters in Nigeria. Read Through.
ProtectOzone Sustainable Livelihood Initiative in partnership with Kansas State University Sustainable Agriculture Lab and Kansas State Permaculture Institute is improving the skills of 70 youths, farmers, and extension workers in conservation and regenerative agriculture through intensive Permaculture Design Class in Nigeria.
- NDE Vocational Skills Development Programme 2022 (Fully Funded) How To Apply
- UNESCO Silk Roads Youth Research Grant 2022 (Get Up To $10,000)
- JAIZ Bank Plc/SMEDAN Matching Fund Programme 2022 (Up To N500,000 And Above)
- Youth In Agrifood Export Development Program (YAEDP) 2022
- FG CBN Npower Nexit Business Loan 2022/ How To Apply
- FMBN Housing Property Loan (Rent To Own) 2022/How To Apply
- FG: Nexit CBN AGSMEIS Entrepreneurship Loan 2022 (Up To N3 Billion)
- US Public Diplomacy Grants 2022 (Get Up To $5,000 ) For U.S. and Nigerian
- Rapid Response Register (RRR) Credit Alert (Up To N30,000)
- Africa Agri-Food Development Programme 2022/Apply Now
The two clusters:
- Cluster 1 (Ogun and Lagos) and
- Cluster II (Ondo and Osun).
The goal of this project is to improve the skills of Farmers in conservative and regenerative agriculture through intensive Permaculture Design Class in collaboration with Kansas State University Horticulture and Natural Resources department while driving self-employment in food production among youths in the under-served communities of Lagos State through sustainable agricultural practices and business training to improve their livelihood.
Cluster 1 training will run from April till July 2022, while Cluster 2 will run from September till December 2022. Both clusters should prepare for graduation at the end of December.
How to apply:
Interested Applicants should apply via https://hnr.k-state.edu/protectozone/application.html
For further Details: Visit the Kansas State Education Protectozone page