Jamb Fix 12th February 2022 To Commence Registration | The authority of Joint admission and Matriculation Board (Jamb) inform all prospective UTME candidates to prepare themselves for the commencement of sale of UTME forms and registration 2022. There will be no extension of time for the sale of the UTME/DE application documents. Jamb Current Novel 2022
The nature of Jamb registration 2022 will be different from others year and that every candidate need to be prepare themselves early to avoid misappropriate situation and disappointment. Jamb Form Full Instruction for Registration
Before you can be able to register for Jamb 2022 get your NIN: Walk into the nearest NIMC Enrolment Centre e.g Federal Secretariat of your state, Approved Bank or any NIN registration centre approve by Federal Government. Jamb Fixed Date For 2022 UTME/DE Registration
Check the following scholarship and apply
- Scholastica Student Grant/Scholarship 2022 – Apply now
- Edinburgh Global Scholarship For Mathematics Student 2021-2022
- Best Scholarship In Nigeria 2022
- Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship Application Form 2022- How To Apply
- UBA Essay Competition Win Up To N2.5 Scholarships Award
- Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Program Up To $5,000 Funding
Procedures for Registration Jamb 2022:
The cost of registration remains N3,500 and an additional N500 for the mandatory purchase of reading texts for the candidates will also apply. The actual text to be used for the 2022 UTME will be announced when registration begins on 12th February
Mock Exam: The Mock examination will be held on 2nd April 2022 for those who indicate interest and are registered before 24th April.
- According to JAMB, the sales of UTME/DE registration form will commence on 12th February 2022 and end on 19th March 2022.
- Mock examination holds on 2nd April 2022.
- UTME Exam holds from 20th to 30th April 2022.
- JAMB Registration PIN: #3500
- JAMB Recommended Novel: #500
- Registration Charge at the accredited centres: #700