Tony Elumelu Empowerment 2022| Tony Elumelu Foundation organizing Entrepreneurship Program for Africa entrepreneurs 2022, interested applicant are hereby inform to apply. The requirement eligibility and how to process the form online . Read Full details
The aims of the programme is to empower entrepreneurs across Africa especially those who want to startup business or to raise already existing business to standard in any sector of operation. The successful applicant of any 54 African Countries will be trained and empowered with $5,000 and also gain global networking.
The nature of the programme is $100 million commitment to identify, train, mentor and fund 10, 000 young African entrepreneurs as well as creating million jobs and revenue require for the sustainable development of the continent, boosting the importance of creating social and economic wealth in African Continent.
Do you want to apply for TEF Empowerment? If yes you must have an idea of setting up a business or already business of 3 years of existence in any sector and in any country across Africa.
- Business Training and Mentorship
- $5,000 Empowerment Fund
- Global networking Opportunities
Qualification and Eligibility
- Open to all citizens and legal residents of any one of the 54 countries. The proposed business must be registered and operate in Africa
- Applicant must be 1 years old and must not be considered a minor in their countries of residence.There is no upper-limit age restriction
- Applicants can be outstanding Africa entrepreneurs running existing start-ups with high growth potentials and aspiring business owner with transformative ideas
- All businesses must be business ideas or an early stage company, in the range of 0 to 3 years old
- Your Application must focus on one particular business.
- They need most especially the representative from French, Arabic, and Portuguese speakers and Female entrepreneurs .
- The programme s not open to research institution, faiths based organizations value adding trading companies, Government contractors and businesses not located in Africa. Businesses must not adversely affect the environment, live and property. The Business idea must be for profit, and must be the original work of those making the submission.
How To Apply
All interested Applicants are to apply through TEFConnect, The digital networking hub for the Africa entrepreneurship ecosystem, created by the Foundation
Deadline: March 31, 2022
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook