JAMB FORM 2021 | If you are a prospective candidates preparing for UTME JAMB registration 2021, read the full Instruction and guideline release by authority of Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) before is too late. The procedures available in this page read through.
The nature of Jamb registration 2021 will be different from others year and that every candidate need to be prepare themselves early to avoid misappropriate situation and disappointment. JAMB Offer Admission to Candidates / Admission Requirement 2021
The procedure is the issue of getting NIN number. The importance of getting your NIN now cannot be overemphasized. the registration for 2021 JAMB’s UTME may only be possible for candidates that have registered and obtained their NINs.
Sales of Jamb Form 2021/2022 will commence next week. JAMB Release Admission To Students 2021- Check Now
List of Scholarship 2021:
- Scholastica Student Grant/Scholarship 2021 – 2022 – Apply now
- Edinburgh Global Scholarship For Mathematics Student 2021-2022
- Best Scholarship In Nigeria 2021
- Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship Application Form 2021/2022- How To Apply
- UBA Essay Competition Win Up To N2.5 Scholarships Award
- Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Program Up To $5,000 Funding
It necessary to provide all students, and indeed prospective UTME candidates with the guidelines to register and obtain their NIN before the 2021 UTME registration begins as the registration is expected to commence soon.
NIN simply means National Identification Number. It consists of 11 non- intelligible numbers randomly chosen and assigned to an individual after the completion of enrolment into the National Identity Database (NIDB).
How to register NIN
Walk into the nearest NIMC Enrolment Centre e.g Federal Secretariat of your state, Approved Bank or any NIN registration centre approve by Federal Government.
2021 JAMB Form sale Prize: N 4700
- JAMB Registration PIN: #3500
- JAMB Recommended Novel: #500
- Registration Charge at the accredited centres: #700
To have a successful registration as follow:
- Create a profile by sending your surname, and your first and middle name to 55019 as SMS.
- Purchase the E-pin in any of the accredited JAMB registration Centres.
- Candidates are required to compelete the Online registration at the JAMB official portal www.jamb.org.ng
- Applicants can select decide to participate in the Mock Exams.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us and join our Facebook Group for the daily update