CGL Empowerment 2021 | Community of Global Leaders CGL embark on empowering Young Community Leaders, How to apply for CGL Empowerment, Nature of application for CGL Empowerment, The inspiring stories of these young-changemakers will act as a motivation not only for the youth of their community but also for the youth of others communities. Requirement and eligibility. Read through.
Empowering Young Community Leaders 2021 Application Form is out. Visit Community of Global Leaders
The inspiring stories of young change-makers have always motivated society directly or indirectly. These trendsetters have given hope and motivated their community to work for a better world.
You May Also Like:
- Mama Cash Spark International Grant 2021(Up To €1,000 To €3,000 Per Person) /Apply Now
- Oxfam Nigeria/NGYouthSDGs Food Grant/ How To Apply
- UNICEF Empowerment (20M Youth In Education) By FG/ Full Details
- Delta Rural Youth Empowerment (Skill Acquisition Program) 2021- How To Apply
Therefore, “Community of Global Leaders” aims to interview young change-makers, who have risked their career and dedicated their time and efforts to make this world a better place.
- The 14 selected applicants will be interviewed (one-on-one) and their interview will be published on all CGL social media platforms.
- The 14 selected applicants will be given an opportunity to present and discuss their work virtually with world leaders in September.
- The selected applicants will be rewarded an International Certificate recognizing their work.
- Opportunity to become part of our global community.
- You should be 18 to 35 years old from any part of the world.
- The social issue you have resolved must fall under the following six categories: Peace and Conflict, Sustainable Development and Technology, Climate Change and Renewable Energy, Economic Development and Entrepreneurship, Gender, Racial Equality, and Culture, and Disinformation, Communication and Media.
How To Apply:
This application form has two sections in the first section we ask for the personal details of the applicant and in the last section we ask for the professional qualifications.
Deadline: August 15, 2021
Leave a Reply