International Aviation College (IAC) Admission Form 2022/2023 | International Aviation College is one of the recognized Aviation training institution in Nigeria, It is own and managed by the authority of Kwara State Government. check the relevant information that can help you in being admitted to International Aviation College.
The International Aviation College is located at Ogbomoso-Ilorin Road, Ilorin, Nigeria. It was founded since 2011 and License/accredited by Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA). NDA (Nigeria Defence Academy)/ Admission Requirement
International Aviation College, Ilorin, main focus is to produce Aspiring Pilots, Pilot Training Organisations, Airlines, Investors in the Pilot Training sector and Pilot Training Industry Suppliers – Better connect organizations across the globe. 6 Top Nigerian Law Schools & Their Courses Offered
- Private Pilot License Airplane (PPLA)
- Private Pilot License Helicopter (PPLH)
- Commercial Pilot License Airplane (CPLA)
- Commercial Pilot License Helicopter (CPLH)
- Flight Dispatcher Course (FDC)
- Instrument Ratings
- Multi-Engine Rating
- Night Rating
- Must be At least 17 years old.
To gain entrance into International Aviation College, you must have the followings;
- Minimum of five (5) credits in O’Level certificate including credit in English and Mathematics
- Physics and Geography can be added advantages.
- You have to be 17years of age for the Pilot Course
- Minimum of 21 years of age for Flight Dispatcher Course.
Read Also: The Best Place to Study Aviation in Nigeria:
Admission are in two categories:
(a) Standard Pilot
(B) Flight Dispatcher
Prospective Students are expected to:
- Pay the sum of N 25,000:00 for Standard Pilot and N 20,000:00 for Flight Dispatcher respectively to the College’s account as the application fee.
- Obtain a form directly from the College or download it from the website after payment.
- Fill the form and send the hard copy to the College together with the evidence of payment.
- After which a qualified candidates will be invited for a qualifying Examination
How to apply
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE COMPLETING THE APPLICATION FORM
(1) Applications are to be completed in English by the applicants themselves.
(2) Use black ink only. Please follow the notes carefully and complete all questions as indicated.
(3) Incomplete applications will not be considered.
(4) The following documents are to be provided with the application.
(a) Attested true copy of school certificate or its equivalent by the appropriate authorities.
(b) A photocopy of the applicant’s valid passport.
(c) Four recent, colored, passport-sized photographs.
(d) NCAA class 1 medical certificate (Please refer to course brochure for approved medical center).
(5) Submitting an application does not in any way mean that an applicant is admitted to International Aviation
(6) Qualified applicants will be notified in writing or through publication in (2) national newspapers after
completing the short listing procedure, and an official evaluation of their credentials. Short listed applicants
will undergo Aptitude tests, on the college campus.
(7) Admission is only valid for the Academic semester for which the Student applies.
(8) All documents submitted in support of an application become the property of the College.
(9) Submit four (4) photocopies of completed form.
(10 Fully completed form should be submitted in our college campus office, Ilorin. The final submission deadline
will be announced.
(10)The Application Fee is non refundable.
Interested applicants are expected to obtain a form from the College or download it to from the website, fill the form and return the completed application form to the College or send it through the College’s email.
The qualified applicants will be invited for an aptitude test, successful candidates will be selected and admitted into his/her desired course. Interested Applicant apply Here
Leave a Reply