INEC- Adhoc Staff Recruitment of Assistant Presiding Officer, Apply for Adhoc Staff recruitment, Requirements and eligibility for INEC- Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023. How to apply, Read Through.
In preparation for the Presidential and Governorship Elections, the Independent Electoral Commission (INEC) is seeking qualified and experienced Adhoc Staff for the following positions:
JOB TITLE: Assistant Presiding Officer
- Shall be at the LGA two days before the Election to confirm Posting
- Shall handle the EVM in the absence of the Presiding Officer (PO) shall also handle the Voters Register for accreditation of Voters at the Polling Unit (PU)
- Shall assist the Presiding Officer to collect all Election materials from the Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO) on eve of Election and properly document them.
- Shall assist the Presiding Officer at whatever capacity at the Polling Unit (PU) and paste all necessary Election materials such as Posters, Voting Zones, and Voting in Progress etc.
- Assist the Presiding Officer in supervising the other Staff posted to the Polling Unit (PU).
- Shall educate the Voters on the Election process and arrangement of Polling Unit (PU).
- At the end of the voting process he shall assist the Presiding Officer (PO) in sorting of the results and that of the Voting Points where applicable and announced the result of the Polling Unit.
- May be a serving public servant on grade level 8
- Student of any higher institution within the State
- Diploma holder from any higher institution.
- Must be computer literate
- Must not be a card carrying member of any Political Party
- Previous knowledge of Electronic Voting Machine (EVM) will be an added advantage
How To Apply
Interested Applicant should click the link:
- Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Full Details
- Sheraton Hotel Massive Recruitment Ikot Ekpene / How To Apply
- U.S Department of State Recruitment 2023/ Apply Now
- Ogun State Teachers Recruitment 2023(Primary, Secondary and Technical Schools) Apply Now
- Kwara State Massive Recruitment(Civil Service Commission) 2023