INEC- Adhoc Staff Recruitment of Presiding Officer, Apply for Adhoc Staff recruitment, Requirements and eligibility for INEC- Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023. How to apply, Read Through.
In preparation for the Presidential and Governorship Elections, the Independent Electoral Commission (INEC) is seeking qualified and experienced Adhoc Staff for the following positions:
JOB TITLE: PRESIDING OFFICER
- Shall be at the LGA two days before the Election to confirm posting
- Shall be in-charge of EVM Machines at the Polling Units
- Collect all Election materials from the Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO) on the eve of the Elections and properly document them
- Shall be in charge of the Polling Unit (PU) and paste all necessary Election materials such as Posters, Voters Register etc.
- Supervise the Assistant Presiding Officer posted to the Polling Unit (PU).
- Shall educate the Voters on the Election Process and arrangement of Polling Unit.
- At the end of the Voting process he shall add the Results from the Voting Points where applicable and announce the result of the Polling Unit
- Shall paste a copy of the Results at the Polling Unit (PU).
- Prepares reports and submits to Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)
- May be a serving civil servant on grade level 8-10.
- Graduate of any recognized higher institution with either 1st degree/HND or equivalent
- May be a final year student of any Federal or State Tertiary Institutions.
- May be a Diploma holder from any higher institution.
- Must be computer literate
- Must not be a card carrying member of any Political Party
- Previous knowledge of operations of Electronic Voting Machine (EVM) will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested Applicant should click the link
- Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Full Details
- Sheraton Hotel Massive Recruitment Ikot Ekpene / How To Apply
- U.S Department of State Recruitment 2023/ Apply Now
- Ogun State Teachers Recruitment 2023 (Primary, Secondary and Technical Schools) Apply Now
- Kwara State Massive Recruitment(Civil Service Commission) 2023