INEC- Adhoc Staff Recruitment of Poll Clears in Kaduna State, Apply for Adhoc Staff recruitment, Requirements and eligibility for INEC- Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022. How to apply, Read Through.
In preparation for the Presidential and Governorship Elections, the Independent Electoral Commission (INEC) is seeking qualified and experienced Adhoc Staff for the following positions:
INEC- Recruitment Kaduna State(4 Positions)
JOB TITLE: Poll Clears
- Assist the Presiding Officer (PO) to collect and document all Election materials received
- Work under the supervision of the Presiding Officer (PO).
- Assist the Assistant Presiding Officer in checking the names of Voters from the Voters Register and ascertain their names are in the register
- Ensure that there is orderly arrangement of the Voters at Polling Unit (PU) always.
- Assist in Ticking the names of the Voters on the Register
- Assist with the sorting and counting of Ballot Receipts and Election materials
- May manage a Voting Point if the need arises
- May be a student of any higher institution of learning
- May be State civil servant on Grade Level 06-07 or its equivalent
- May possess minimum of Diploma certificate.
- Must be computer literate
- Must not be a card carrying member of any Political Party
- Previous knowledge of Electronic Voting Machine (EVM) will be an added advantage
How To Apply
Interested Applicant should click the link: https://recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng/NIN
- Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Full Details
- Sheraton Hotel Massive Recruitment Ikot Ekpene / How To Apply
- U.S Department of State Recruitment 2022/ Apply Now
- Ogun State Teachers Recruitment 2022(Primary, Secondary and Technical Schools) Apply Now
- Kwara State Massive Recruitment(Civil Service Commission) 2022
Leave a Reply