How to Purchase WAEC GCE Registration ePINs | The Authority of West African Examination Council WAEC inform the general public and interested candidates, that the WAEC GCE (Nov/Dec) Registration ePINs 2023 Is Now On Sale, the ePINs can be purchase through the Remita portal, Remita mobile app, USSD Code, ATM cards, Wallets, Internet Banking, any bank branch or obtain through WAEC agents. How to purchase WAEC ePINs, Read through.
Do you want to register for WAEC External Candidates Examination? If Yes, this page is for you, check where to obtain the E-Registration PIN and how to submit the registration form successfully.
The nature of WAEC GCE Registration Form requires candidates biometric for validation at the examination centres.
- First Series: is always between (January/February) every year
- Second Series: took place between (August/September) every year (Registration commence from Monday July 10th, 2023 to Friday August 11th, 2023).
- How to do WAEC GCE Registration 2023
- List Of Scholarship (Secondary, Undergraduate, Post-Graduate, Master) Programme 2023
WAEC GCE (Nov/Dec) 2023 Registration ePINs Cost:
Candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of Eighteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira (N18,000) only.
How to Purchase WAEC GCE Registration ePINs:
It is a lot easier, faster and more efficient to purchase your ePIN on Remita, a leading electronic payment platform in Nigeria. As a prospective candidate, ensure that you register before the sale of ePINs closes.
Interested candidates can now purchase WAEC ePINs through the Remita portal or Remita mobile app using any of the multiple payment options available such as USSD, ATM cards, Wallets, Internet Banking, Phone Number and Account Transfer. You can also visit any bank branch or select agents to obtain your PIN. Follow the directive for WAEC ePIN purchase below.
- Visit https://www.remita.net or download the Remita mobile app.
- Select “Buy WAEC PIN” icon or simply click HERE.
- Fill all required fields (your name, phone number, email address, etc.) and submit.
- Select your preferred payment channel to complete the transaction.
- Once payment is confirmed, your WAEC registration ePIN is sent to your email and also displayed on the Remita payment receipt.
- Then proceed to WAEC’s website (https://registration.waecdirect.org/) or visit any authorised centre to complete your registration with the obtained PIN.
- With Remita, you can obtain your WAEC ePIN at any time on the mobile app or website during the registration period.
Approved Bank to obtain WAEC registration ePIN:
- Access Bank Plc;
- First Bank of Nig. Ltd;
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc;
- Diamond Bank Plc;
- First City Monument Bank Plc;
- Skye Bank Plc;
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc;
- Ecobank Ltd;
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc;
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc;
- United Bank for Africa Plc;
- Fidelity Bank Plc;
- Heritage Bank Plc;
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc;
- Unity Bank Plc;
- WEMA Bank Plc.
Candidate can also purchase the WAEC GCE Registration ePINs from any of the cashless payment channels include:
- Bancwize Limited
- Bring Africa
- Broadshift Technologies Ltd
- Citiserve Ltd
- Xpress payment
- System Specs Ltd
- IQ Pay
- Cyberspace Ltd
- Fidelity Bank
- Unified payments
- Capricorn Ltd
The exam will be conducted in October 2023, while the registration process for the examination has been designed to accommodate biometric features to be used for validation at examination centres.