How to Apply BUA Food Graduate Technical Trainee Programme 2023 | The BUA Food Graduate Technical Trainee portal 2023 are now open, If you are a holder of B.Sc, B.Eng and HND lower credit of any of the Science, Engineering and Technological fields, This is an opportunity don’t miss it.
The BUA is a leading conglomerate in Nigeria with business interests spread across the food and infrastructure sectors. BUA Foods’ products currently include fortified and non-fortified industrial sugar, flour, and pasta. In addition, the Company expects to commence the processing, manufacturing, and distribution of rice in 2022 and edible oils by 2024.
Read: More Information
- IT Support Officer
- IT Support Manager
- Head, SAP Automation & Delivery
- SAP Implementation Lead -Sales & Supply Chain
- SAP Implementation Lead – Procurement
- SAP Implementation Lead — Finance
1. Minimum of a second class lower division (2:2) – B.Sc/B.Eng and lower credit – HND in any of the Science, Engineering and Technological fields as seen below:
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Food Science & Technology
- Mechanical & Production Engineering
- Mechatronics & Automation Engineering
- Industrial Chemistry
2. You must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps programme or have an exemption letter.
3. Applicant must not be more than 30 years of age.
4. Not more than 2 years of work experience.
How to Apply BUA Food Graduate Technical Trainee Programme 2023
Interested applicant are to click the application link https://rb.gy/1kze0
Application Deadline: July 24th, 2023.