How to check NPC Adhoc Staff Shortlisted Candidate 2022-2023 | This is to notify the general public and candidates who applied for the recently concluded Nigeria Population Commission NPC Adhoc Staff E- Recruitment exercise to check their names on the Shortlisted list.
- NPC fix Census date to Begins from 29th March to 2nd April 2023
- Training of staff for Housing Census Functionaries begin from Monday, 23rd January 2023 across the 36 state in the federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT)
The total number of functionaries to be trained and deployed for the 2023 Census is 786,741 consisting of 623,797 enumerators, 125,944 supervisors, 24,001 Data Quality Assistants, 12,000 Field Coordinators, 1,000 Data Quality Managers, 1639 Training Centre Administrators and 59,000 LGA level facilitators.
Key Area of training:
- Census forms
- Census applications
- Data capturing processes
- Interpersonal communication,
- Dasic troubleshooting of Computer Assisted Personal Interview (CAPI)
- Dispute resolution and basic use of excel.
Enumerators, supervisors, field coordinators, data quality assistants, and data quality managers will all receive training as part of the staged process that began with the training of the Census Specialized Workforce (CSW) and facilitators. The training consists of independent study, monitored online training with simulated hands-on exercises, and live classroom and hands-on training sessions.
The Nigeria Population Commission NPC is to trains staff on E-Recruitment for pilot census Exercise 2023. The training is designed to teach participants the concept and procedures for the e-recruitment exercise, ensuring that guidelines and standards are followed in the recruitment of functionaries for the pilot census.
According to NPC, a total of 13,500 field functionaries, including 11,510 enumerators, 1,529 Supervisors, and 823 facilitators, have been chosen to participate in the June 2022 trial census as well as the April 2023 population and housing census.
On May 30, 2022, the NPC E-recruitment portal for the Trial Census was launched. The recruitment portal was geo-fenced, and applications were limited to residents of the six selected LGAs from six states in Nigeria’s six geopolitical zones.
How to check NPC Adhoc Staff Shortlisted Candidate for E- Recruitment 2022-2023:
Successfully Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via their contact details of their selection.
Meanwhile, candidate log in to NPC website;
- put your application Id
- Click check status
- click here to check
- INEC Job Recruitment 2022/2023 Easy Steps To Apply
- Nigeria Population Commission E-Recruitment Exercise 2022
- NITDA IHATCH Startup Incubation Programme 2022/Apply Now