INEC Job Recruitment 2022/2023| The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is embarking on recruiting both male and female experienced personnel to boost the level of service in Nigeria, the vacancies requirement, nature of recruitment, online application procedure, Apply here.
Some people find it difficult to apply for INEC recruitment. today you are lucky to be here.
The invitation sent by the authority of the INEC to suitably qualified candidates for employment to the various positions as registration area officers (RAOs) on grade levels 07 and 08 in the local government areas (LGAs) across the country and experience professionals on grade levels 09 – 14.
- FUKashere Recruitment 2022/How to Apply
- Landmark University Recruitment 2022/ How To Apply
- DICON Recruitment apply now
- NYSC Jobs/ Application apply now
The Vacancies Positions
- Professionals/Experienced Hires – Grade level 09 -14
- Applicant must have B.Sc or HND in social science, Science or Humanities, master degree, professional qualification chartered by legislation, NYSC Discharge or Exemption certificate and post-qualification cognate experience is an added advantage
- Administrative Officer II (Registration Area Officer) – Grade Level 08
- Applicant must have B.Sc or HND in social science, Science or Humanities and NYSC Discharge or Exemption certificate.
- Executive Officer (Registration Area Officer) – Grade Level 07
- Applicant must have a National certificate in education (NCE) or National Diploma with a minimum of 2 years post qualification cognate experience
- Must be a Nigeria Citizen
- present a certificate of state of origin signed by the chairman/secretary of his/her local government. A certificate of endorsement by liaison officers is not acceptable
- Must a computer literate
- Must be certified by the Government medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the commission
- Supervisory Presiding Officer –Click Here
- Presiding Officer — Click Here
- Assistant Presiding Officer —Click Here
- Poll Clears —– Click Here
Note: Age limit not above 35 years for the entry point and 45 years for the experienced hire.
Be inform that only shortlisted candidate will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
Method of Application
All application are to be submitted online on the INEC official website, interested candidates Click Here
How to Apply:
Currently, The INEC Recruitment 2022 is not yet out, If you need our update or current information concerning INEC Recruitment, kindly provide us with your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.