How to Apply Visa Accelerator Africa Startups Program 2023 | The Visa Accelerator portal are now open, The program is focuses on startup’s potential and fast-track their success as well as connects Africa’s brightest minds with experienced mentors, cutting-edge technology, and unparalleled investment opportunities. read through
Are you ready to disrupt the industry, revolutionize finance, and make an impact in the ecosystem? Join us on this exciting 3-months journey to propel your startup towards unprecedented growth and recognition. It’s time to unleash your entrepreneurial spirit and forge a path to success in the vibrant fintech landscape.
Unlocking new payment flows
You targeting to accelerate the growth of merchants and SMEs through digital payment solutions to foster financial inclusion?
- Next-generation omni-channel online and face-to-face payments
- Installments, POS financing, and BNPL
- Financing, alternative lending and risk mitigation structures
- Merchant value add solutions (e.g working capital optimization, supplier marketplace, inventory management, etc.)
- Merchant loyalty and engagement
- How to Apply AYuTe Nigeria Champion Press and Media Award 2023 (Up to $20,000)
- How to Apply World Bank Group Africa Fellowship Program 2024
Payment Infrastructure Enablers:
You solving the ground layers of payment infrastructure and key enabling services?
- Authentication and fraud solutions
- KYC, customer onboarding and identity management
- Payment processing and facilitation
- B2B platform enablers
- Credit scoring and risk management solutions
- Data solutions and insights
The Future of finance
You building at the frontier of payment and Fintech? Are you integrating cutting edge technology to build the future of Finance?
- Integration of AI / ML into payment solutions
- Leveraging blockchain and decentralized technologies
- Programmable money
- Crypto risk, fraud, data and intelligence
- Custodial and non-custodial infrastructure
- CBDC and stablecoin solutions
Sustainable and Inclusive Finance:
You enhancing payment technology to contribute to a more equitable and inclusive financial system, reduce inequality and create positive impact for people, economies, and the environment?
- Financial services for underserved communities or climate-vulnerable communities
- Affordable and accessible financial solutions
- Impact management and measurement
- Carbon footprint and climate neutral solutions
Knowledge and Expertise
Gain a competitive edge with a tailored program covering product design, marketing, finance, sales and more. Receive experts’ guidance and strategic insights to accelerate your startup’s growth and unlock its full potential.
Gain access to 1:1 mentoring from experts and founders in the ecosystem from Africa and beyond. Learn from the experience of others to solve your challenges.
Visa Specific Training
Benefit from exclusive Fintech and payment training modules designed by Visa. Enhance your understanding of the fintech landscape, payment ecosystem, and industry best practices. Startups will also get the chance to access Visa’s developer portal and experiment with Visa products and services.
Secure the funding you need to bring your innovative ideas to life. Showcase your startup during the Demo Day and you could be considered for an investment opportunity by Visa, Plug and Play, and our wider Venture Capital community.
Forge powerful partnerships that can drive your startup forward. The program aims to open doors to valuable collaboration opportunities with industry leaders, innovative companies, and strategic partners.
Gain access to a wide selection of product perks and discounts from over 100 vendors for a combined offer value over $200,000. Offers include credits from Google Cloud, HubSpot.
If your team has already designed a minimum viable product related to the proposed areas designed a minimum viable product related to the proposed challengesor has a market-ready solution, you are the right fit for the program. Product are:
Stage: Seed to Series A startups with at least an MVP
Solution: Building a solution addressing one of our themes
Traction: Market tested solution that has gained traction
Geography: Existing operations in Africa or demonstrated commitment to expand in Africa
- July 17 call to Application
- August 25 call to Application
- September 25 Cohort Announced
- October 2 First week of tyhe cohort
- December 18 Last week of the cohort
- January 18 Demo day