UNIDO Kpabep Scholarship for Women Engineers in Nigeria | How to Apply UNIDO Kpabep Scholarship application – 2023, Are you a woman in engineering field or related field looking for empowerment and financial support. UNIDO is looking for you. submit your application before 31st December 2023. Apply Here
The Nigerian Federal Ministry of Environment in collaboration with the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) and the Society of Women Engineers (SWE) is implementing the Charity.
Kpabep Scholarship programme for female engineers and technicians in Nigeria. This scholarship component forms part of the activities proposed for Nigeria’s hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs) Phase-out Management Plan (HPMP) Stage III Project.
The HPMP Stage III Project targets to phase out 17.13 Ozone Depleting Potential (ODP) tonnes of HCFC-22 to a low Global Warming Potential technology- R-32, as well as assist Nigeria in meeting the target of 67.5 per cent reduction in HCFC baseline consumption by 2025.
- How to Apply NITDA Female Founders Training 2023 (Fully Funded)
- How to Apply Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023
The Charity Kpabep Scholarship programme was approved by the Executive Committee (EXCOM) of the Multilateral Fund for the Implementation of the Montreal Protocol in December 2022. It is intended to develop the potential of female technicians and engineers, and to create a group of experts and policymakers advocating for women employed in the Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (RAC) manufacturing sector in Nigeria.
The application must be submitted in English Language only. Please make sure all questions are filled in properly and carefully.
- Must be a woman in Nigeria.
- Must be below 40 years at the time of application
- Must enrolled full-time in an accredited Nigerian university, polytechnic, or post-secondary institution
- Must be in an Engineering sciences and Technology program or related fields.
- Stage of Study must be within the final two years of study
- Must attend all scholarship events, workshops, training, and complete an internship.
- Must have good academic standing, no minimum GPA requirement
In addition to completing the application form, all applicants must upload the following documents
Kindly combine all documents in one pdf document with file size of 5mb maximum (Document name should be Last name_First name_UNIDO KPABEP 2023, for example Doe_Sara_UNIDO KPABEP 2023):
A 1000 word maximum Letter of motivation answering the following questions:
What motivated you to pursue this course of study?
What have been your most significant accomplishments till date?
How have you demonstrated leadership in your community or academic environment?
What are your long term career plans and how will this scholarship enable you to achieve them?
Letter from sponsor
A copy of your curriculum vitae/resume.
Academic transcripts detailing your most recent academic results.
Proof of enrolment in the current semester, if available.
Most recent academic certificate attained, if available
How to Apply 2023 UNIDO Kpabep Scholarship for Women Engineers in Nigeria
Interested candidate who meet the above criteria should Click Here
Application Deadline: 31st December 2023
Important Date to Note:
- Reviews and shortlisting of selected candidates for interview: January 2024
- Deadline for submission of reference letters: 28th February 2024
- Interviews: February 2024
- Award of scholarships: March 2024