How To Apply Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition 2023 | The Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition is supported by the Lagos State Government. The Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition 2023 asks entrants to explore the power young people hold within the global community and consider how this power can be harnessed to make a meaningful impact in the world.
The Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition is the world’s oldest international writing competition. 2023 marks 140 years since it was established in 1883. With thousands of young people taking part every year, it is an important way to recognise achievement, elevate youth voices and develop key skills through creative writing.
The Royal Commonwealth society is celebrating their 50th Anniversary of the Commonwealth Youth Programme, And the Commonwealth Heads of Government declared 2023 a year dedicated to youth-led action for sustainable and inclusive development and called on a renewal and strengthening of our commitment to youth engagement and empowerment.
- How to Apply HiiL Innovation Hub: Justice Entrepreneurship School 2023 (Kenyan Startup)
- IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP) 2023
This Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition 2023 is now open for entries:
The top two winners from each vcategory will be awarded with a trip to London for a week of educational and cultural events, culminating in a special Awards Ceremony at a royal palace.
All successful entries will receive a Certificate of Participation and a number of entrants will receive Gold, Silver and Bronze Awards for excellence in writing.
Senior Category: (BORN ON OR AFTER 1 JULY 2009 (UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE)
- As Head of the Commonwealth, His Majesty The King is opening an international conference on the importance of young people in decision making. Write his speech.
- Does age matter?
- The 2023 Year of Youth was a moment of significant social change – what was its impact on the world?
- Script a dialogue between two people, with contrasting viewpoints, on an issue that divides generations
Junior Category:( BORN ON OR AFTER 1 JULY 2009 (UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE)
- In fiction and throughout history, young people have performed numerous acts of heroism. Choose your favourite young hero and write to them about why you admire them
- What is your youthful superpower, and how can it make a positive difference to the world?
- You have been stranded on a planet where everyone is 18 or under. Journal your experience
- Why does your voice matter?
How To Apply Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition 2023:
Interested person who meet the requirement should Visit this link to submit your entries.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2023
Leave a Reply