How to Apply NNPC /SNEPCo University Scholarship Award 2023 | NNPC – SNEPCo University Scholarship Award Scheme are now open to all citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, The programme aims at promoting academic excellence and improving the skills of young Nigerians. It provides yearly grant to the successful applicants from their second year to the completion of their undergraduate degree programme.
- The scholarship application is FREE
- The merit-based scholarship is open to FULL TIME undergraduates studying in Universities within Nigeria.
- National Merit Award (NM) – Open to all Nigerians
- Undergraduate Students
- Application Deadline:10th November 2023
The Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCO), operator of Oil Mining Lease 118 on behalf of itself and other Co-ventures consisting of Nigerian Agip Exploration, TotalEnergies Nigeria and Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria (Deepwater) Limited under a Production Sharing Contract (PSC) with Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPC) hereby invites applications from qualified Nigerian students for the 2023 NNPC – SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme.
Check: Available Scholarship
Number of Scholarships: Several
NNPC – SNEPCo National University Scholarship Award Eligibility:
- Be a Nigerian citizen.
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian University accredited by the NUC.
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system or the equivalent in other grade systems; and
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship from an entity in the Oil and Gas industry, National or International.
- Eligible undergraduate students studying National Universities Commission (NUC) accredited courses in Nigerian universities are invited to submit an electronic application
*Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
- How to Apply Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023
- How to Apply NITDA Female Founders Training 2023
- Africa Master’s degree Scholarship Programme 2024 At Wageningen University
NNPC – SNEPCo Scholarship Requirement:
1. All applicants should have personal valid email account and phone number (for consistent communication)
2. All applications must be processed online
3. Applicants for the Operational Area Awards are required to provide scanned copies of letters of identification, (which must be duly stamped and signed) by:
Documents Needed to be Upload:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Letter of Identification from State of Origin indicating applicant’s local government of origin;
- Cumulative Grade Point Average after the first year i.e. candidate must have completed and have results of 2 academic semesters at the minimum
- All candidates are required to fill and sign the Government Official declaration form
Note: Applicants are to download the Government Official declaration form through the link below: http://www.dragnetnigeria.com/doc/declaration.pdf after downloading and filling in the necessary details then upload on Scholastica under the document: SPDC GO Declaration Form. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents and you also attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload.
How to Apply NNPC /SNEPCo University Scholarship Award 2023:
To apply, follow the steps below:
a. Click on “Register” to create an account using your SPDC email address.
b. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
c. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
d. Enter your personal information, educational information, bank account information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
e. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order.
Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
When asked to upload photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
Click “Apply Now” to submit information
f. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.