How to Apply NLNG Prize for Science Competition 2023 | The application for Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) Prize for Science Competition 2023 is ongoing, The winner will go home with One hundred thousand US dollars ($100, 000.00). How to apply read through.
- Applications are accepting from Nigerians and non-Nigerians
- Application Deadline: 30th April 2023
The Nigeria Prize for Science celebrates excellence in scientific breakthroughs and honours scientists from anywhere in the world, who help find solutions to a local or ‘Nigerian’ problem, as defined and advertised by the Advisory Board for the prize.
The Prize is an annual prize aimed at stimulating the advancement and application of science and technology. It is expected that the quest for a prestigious prize in science will improve science and technology in Nigeria, resolve issues that are germane to development of the country and help improve the standards of living.
The following Prize was won in the theme below:
- 2017 – Innovations in Malaria Control
- 2018 – Innovations in Energy for Stable Power Supply
- 2019 – Climate Change: Erosion, Drought and Desertification
- 2022 – Innovations in Sustainable Food Security
- Global Africa Translation Fellowship (Grant of up to $5,000) 2024
- D-Prize Challenges For Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs (Up to $20,000) 2023
- NJFP Volunteer Mentor/Coach Recruitment form 2023
Theme 2023: Innovation for Enhancement of Healthcare Therapy
SCOPE for NLNG Prize for Science
- Cure or protocols for effective management of specific/particular health challenges.
- Technologies/Protocols for effective management of healthcare therapy.
- Processes for managing major outbreaks/pandemics.
Benefit for NLNG Prize for Science
- The winner(s) would receive a hundred thousand dollar ($100,000.00) prize.
- Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG)
Eligibility for NLNG Prize for Science
- The award is open to scientists an innovators worldwide (Nigerians and non-Nigerians) involved in the application of science to proffer innovations for enhancement of healthcare therapy.
- Members of the Advisory Board or Panel of Judges or their relatives are not allowed to enter their works for the Science Prize during their year of service as well as the following year.
- Nigeria LNG staff or their family members are ineligible to enter for the prize.
How to Apply NLNG Prize for Science
- All applicants must complete and submit their entries onine via www.thenigeriaprizes.org.
- As the intention is to recognise the most relevant and effective solution to a prescribed problem for which Nigeria benefits, works of collaboration by two or more persons are also welcome.
- Only one entry per contestant(s) is permitted per compettion year.
- Entries not submitted by the stated deadline and according to stated conditions shall not be considered.
- The prize will be awarded for no other reason than excellence.
Interested applicants submit your application via this link click here
For more information, Visit NLNG Prize for Science
- All entries must be received by midnight GMT 30th April 2023. Late entries will not be considered.
- Winner(s), if any, will be announced to the public in September 2023 and presented in October 2023.