NJFP Volunteer Mentor/Coach Recruitment form 2023| Are you willy or have a desire to make a lasting change in the lives of young people, passionate about the above core values and competences, if yes, apply for Nigeria Jubilee fellows programme (NJFP) Volunteer Mentor/Coach programme 2023. read opportunities
- Fellows will be grouped into small groups and assigned a coach / mentor and who might have to deliver sessions virtually
- Physical sessions will be explored on very exceptional cases.
- The sessions will be curated jointly by the coach / mentor with the NJFP talent management and learning teams.
- Given the sheer numbers of Fellows onboarded onto the programme, group mentorship and coaching sessions will be encouraged.
Read Also: Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment 2023
The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) is a Federal Government of Nigeria employability initiative implemented by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), with support from the European Union.
The programme seeks to bridge the rising youth unemployment gap in Nigeria by connecting young talent graduates with local job opportunities that apply their expertise, while equipping them with world class practical knowledge and relevant skills. This is achieved through a twelve-month fully paid placement opportunity in private and public sector entities across the country.
Personal development and growth of the Fellows is a key value proposition of the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme. As such a tailor-made coaching and mentorship pillar is integrated as a cross-cutting component of the programme ensuring that Fellows have access to competences, insights and experiences that best positions them to succeed in a complex and competitive labour and business market.
It is against this backdrop that UNDP is initiating a national call for coaches and mentors to accompany the personal development of this cohort of Nigeria’s emerging leaders.
The overall objective of the mentors and coaches therefore is to support their learning and development journey and acquire these competence which we belive is at the core of the next generation leader.
The NJFP competencies framework captures the Seven core attitudes and behaviours expected of every Fellow onboarded onto the programme. The Seven core attitudes as follow:
- Ability to achieve Results and solve problems
- Capacity to learn continuously
- Ability to think innovatively
- Ability to adapt with agility
- Capacity to act with determination
- Capacity to engage and partner
- Capacity to enable diversity and foster cohesion.
Benefit for NJFP Volunteer Mentor/Coach Recruitment form 2023
- A certificate of support and accomplishment as a coach / mentor will be provided at the end of your support by the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme
- They shall retain your profile on the database of NJFP Mentors and Coaches connecting you to related opportunities as they arise
- NJFP will help grow your social individual social responsibility profile by recognizing your services and support
- You will make a positive change in the lives of young people
- Grow your professional network
- Be a part of the NJFP community which brings together Public, Private and International Development Sector communities
Read: How to Check NPC Application Status If Approved for 2023
Eligibility for NJFP Volunteer Mentor/Coach Recruitment form 2023
- Applicant must have desire to make a lasting change in the lives of young people, passionate about the above core values and competences, please join us as a coach or mentor
As you express interest, They shall use the following criteria to screen applications:
- Experience: Track record of success in your field of work having demonstrated the above competencies working with young people including management trainees, graduate programmes, interns or youth interventions
- Coaching & Mentorship style: A coach / mentor with skills transfer style that is a mix blend of being directive, supportive and collaborative.
- Qualifications and certifications: A coach / mentor that has the necessary qualifications and certifications as applicable will be a great asset.
- Communication skills: A coach / mentor who is an effective communicator through groups and can provide clear and concise guidance and feedback in a digital age.
- Availability and accessibility: A coach / mentor who will create time from their schedule to be available and accessible.
Please note that as this is a not-for-profit programme, individuals who express interest to serve as mentors and coachers will do so on a voluntary basis without any financial remuneration. The Volunteer will be required to devote 1-3 hours per month engaging with your assigned Fellows on a quarterly basis.
How to Apply for NJFP Volunteer Mentor/Coach Recruitment form 2023
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. To make your expression of interest, please complete the following form:
Application Deadline: Unspecify
Leave a Reply