- In this programme students would be equip with the knowledge and skills necessary to excel in the dynamic oil and gas industry.
- A broad understanding of traditional fossil fuel development
- The knowledge needed to explore the development of other energy sources for the African energy sector
- In-depth knowledge of project development techniques
- Career openings
- Degrees awarded
- Candidates must be a students from Nigeria and the Sub-Saharan region of Africa.
- Must possess a minimum of a bachelor’s degree, Second Class Honours (Upper Division) in any branch of Engineering.
- IPS Postgraduate Diploma graduates who meet the admission and screening requirements are also eligible to apply.
- Company-sponsored personnel with a minimum of 5 years of relevant upstream petroleum experience may also be considered.
- Learn from experts and industry leaders, with faculty from the University of Port Harcourt, IFP School in France, and specialists from the Energy industry in Nigeria and the diaspora.
- Access modern-day, state-of-the-art industry software, participate in field visits, and review case studies.
- Benefit from a conducive learning environment with internet access, a virtual library, and hands-on training.
- Experience a 95% internship and employability rate in the oil and gas industry upon graduation.
Duration and Award
The duration of the programme is (12) calendar months on a full-time basis, at the completion of the programme. The Successful students will receive a joint Masters’ degree from the University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria, and IFP School, France.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria should Visit www.ipsng.org/ and submit a completed
NOTE: Applicants must purchase application form along with a non-refundable fee of N20,000
Only short-listed candidates will be published on the IPS website. The programme is tuition-paying, and students are responsible for their tuition fees or securing sponsorship.
- Application Deadline: Friday, June 30th, 2023
- Aptitude Test: Thursday, July 13th, 2023
- Oral Interview: Thursday, July 20th, 2023
- programme Start: Monday, November 13th, 2023
For information, Contact +234 9090624900 or email the Admissions Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.