How to Apply Nigeria Oil & Gas Graduates Training| The Nigeria Oil & Gas Industry Content Joint Qualification system (NOGICJQS) has open portal for Graduates Training /Recruitment 2023, The programme is focusing on Developing Indigenous capacity in the Nigeria oil and gas industry. apply now before is too late
The Nigeria Oil & Gas Industry Content Joint Qualification system (NOGICJQS) Graduates Training /Recruitment 2023, Regarding Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited’s (NNPC) current development of the 40° X 614km Ajaokuta Kaduna Kano Gas Pipeline and Stations (AKK) project. The concurrent initiative will significantly increase graduate recruitment and training while lowering unemployment in Indigenous communities.
BrentexCPP Limited is in charge of the engineering, procurement, and construction work for Segment 2 of the project, which spans a distance of 318.66 km. The Trans-Nigerian Gas Pipeline Network, a crucial component of the Nigeria Gas Master Plan, includes the AKK Gas Pipeline Project.
AS a regulatory requirement of the AKX Gas Pipeline and Stations Project’s Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board NCDMB. Project Gated Human Capital Development Training is being organized by GrentexCPP Limited for unemployed Nigerian graduates from all Geopolitical Zones.
- NDDC Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship 2023 (Students in Niger Delta)
- How to Apply Youth Environment Living Labs Seed Grant 2023
- How to Apply UNFPA Global Internship programme 2023
Nigeria Oil & Gas ICJQS Training /Recruitment 2023 Areas as follows:
- Pipe fittings
- Pipeline Engineering
- Health Safety & Environment Project Management with Prrevavers F6.
- Business Analysis
- Procurement and supply Chan management
- Effective Communication Skills
- Technical writing
- Effective presentation skills
- Understanding Local Content compliance
- Leadership summit
- Master’s and Bachelor’s degree/HND in Engineering and Physical Science
- Master’s and Bachelor’ degree/HND in Humanities and Social Sciences
- National Diploma or equivalent in Engineering and social science.
- Secondary School Leaving Certificates (artisan.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 -35 years
- Applicants must have graduated in the last five years.
- Applicants are required to present a satisfactory fitness report from a recognized government medical institution
- Applicants munt have an active Bank account.
- Applicants must have an active and valid identification numbers.
- Applicant must have a valid letter of identification of the state and LGA of origin.
- Applicants must have access to an active valid email address and a mobile phone.
How to Apply Nigeria Oil & Gas Graduates Training /Recruitment 2023:
Interested candidate should note that, Applications shall be done online on the HOGC JOS portal. To access the NOGKX JQS portal, you must first signup to the portal and after successful creation of your portal account, You must then update your profile information. Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: Unspecified