How to Apply UNFPA Global Internship programme 2023 | The UNFPA are now open portal for Internships / fellowships programme 2023. The UNFPA is seeking candidates that transform, inspire and deliver high impact and sustained results, a staff who are transparent, exceptional in how they manage the resources entrusted to them and who commit to deliver excellence in programme results. apply now
UNFPA is the United Nations sexual and reproductive health agency. their mission is to deliver a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every childbirth is safe and every young person’s potential is fulfilled.
They promote gender equality and empower women, girls and young people to take control of their bodies and their futures. they work with partners in more than 150 countries to provide access to a wide range of sexual and reproductive health services. Their goal is ending unmet need for family planning, preventable maternal death, and gender-based violence and harmful practices including child marriage and female genital mutilation by 2030.
About The Programme:
UNFPA’s strategic plan (2022-2025), reaffirms the relevance of the current strategic direction of UNFPA and focuses on three transformative results:
- to end preventable maternal deaths
- end unmet need for family planning;
- end gender-based violence and harmful practices.
The UNFPA strategic plan calls upon UN Member States, organizations and individuals to “build forward better”, while addressing the negative impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on women’s and girls’ access to sexual and reproductive health and reproductive rights, recover lost gains and realize our goals.
In a world where fundamental human rights are at risk, we need principled and ethical staff, who embody these international norms and standards, and who will defend them courageously and with full conviction.
- Interns will receive a stipend as a contribution towards living expenses
- The stipend is normally paid in local currency at the end of each month.
- UNFPA does not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing
- Exemplifying integrity,
- Demonstrating commitment to UNFPA and the UN system,
- Embracing cultural diversity,
- Embracing change.
- Achieving results,
- Being accountable,
- Developing and applying professional expertise/business acumen,
- Thinking analytically and strategically,
- Working in teams/managing ourselves and our relationships.
How to Apply UNFPA Global Internship programme 2023:
To view the complete job description and apply to this position, click “Apply Now” below.
Application Deadline: 31 Dec 2023 11:59 PM
For more information: Visit UNFPA
- How to Apply Youth Environment Living Labs Seed Grant 2023
- Harvard Academy scholarship for PhD, Postdoctoral Program 2023
- How to apply for Peak Chocolate Family Contest 2023