Nigeria LNG Limited Recruitment 2023 | The Nigeria LNG Recruitment registration portal 2023 is now accepting application for talented and motivated new employees who can contribute to the success of the company. How to Apply for Nigeria LNG Recruitment, Requirement and eligibility, Carefully Read through.
Nigeria LNG Limited is a liquefied natural gas-producing company and a liquefied natural gas plant on Bonny Island, Nigeria. LNG has brought significant economic benefits to Nigeria.
If you are a graduate, the Nigeria LNG Limited Recruitment 2023 is more suitable for you, carefully follow the guideline and application instruction of this page and apply. https://www.nigerialng.com/
- NLNG does not demand payment from applicants as the application is entirely FREE OF CHARGE
- NLNG does not assign agents to assist applicants in processing applications
We seek to engage suitably qualified candidates for employment into the following positions:
1) TRAINEE OPERATOR (PO/2023/001):
The Job Objective: To carry out daily field operational activities in the assigned plant area in a safe and efficient manner; contributing to steady and sustained production in line with daily production targets.
To be eligible to apply for the TRAINEE OPERATOR position, candidate should:
- Possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Chemical, Process, Instrumentation, Mechanical or Electronics /Electrical Engineering, obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit Level
2) TRAINEE TECHNICIAN (PM/2023/001):
The Job Objective: To execute Field or Workshop Maintenance tasks, to meet work Programs, safety requirements, and quality standards in order to ensure plant integrity, reliability and availability in a safe, efficient, and cost-effective manner.
o be eligible to apply for the TRAINEE TECHNICIAN position, candidate should:
- Possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics), Metallurgy, Instrumentation Engineering obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit Level
For both positions, in addition to the requirements above, candidates should:
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency in information technology
- Have completed NYSC not earlier than year 2018
- For best user experience, do not use Mobile Phones. Only make use of laptops and desktops
- Ensure you have any of the following Supported Internet browsers
- Microsoft Internet Explorer – 11.0 & later
- Mozilla Firefox – 63.0 & later
- Apple Safari – 6.2 & later
- Google Chrome – 68.0 & later
Required documents Needed to Upload:
- Government issued Birth Certificate
- Copies of Tertiary education certificates
- Copies of Secondary education certificates
- Copies of Primary education certificates
- NYSC completion certificate
How To Apply Nigeria LNG Limited Recruitment 2023
- Only successful candidates at each stage of the exercise will be contacted
- Only applications completed via the NLNG JOB PORTAL are valid
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s)
- If you have any challenges , please write to Opstech.Recruitment202122@nlng.com for support.