How to Apply Nestle Technical Training for OND Holder 2023| The Nestle Nigeria Technical Training 2023 has commence, The program will gather Nigerian youth across the 36 state of the federation. If you have passionate to become a problem solver register now before is to late. apply
Nestle Nigeria Plc is a publicly listed food and beverage specialty company headquartered in Lagos. It’s mostly owned by a holding company based in Switzerland and have ties to the company Tolaram Group. The company was founded in 1961 and conducted trading under the name of Nestle Products Nigeria Limited.
The Ideal Candidate must have:
A. Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic not earlier than 2020 in any of the following (or related) field of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Industrial Measurement and Control/Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
- Computer Engineering and other related engineering qualifications
B. Minimum of Five (5) O-Level Credits or its equivalent obtained in One (1) Sitting in Physics, Mathematics, English Language, Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing or Chemistry.
- 18-month training program on Technical Skills Development at their Technical Training Centers.
How to Apply Nestle Technical Training 2023
.Do you have a minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic in the above listed field of study not earlier than 2020 Click Here and apply
- Africa Fellowship for Young Energy Leaders 2023
- AXA Insurance Innovation Accelerator Program 2023
- FGN/ALAT Digital and SkillNnovation Youth Empowerment 2023
- How to Apply for NEF Africa Energy Innovation Challenge 2023 (Win $10,000 cash grants)
- How to Apply Teach A Man To Fish Enterprise Adventure 2023